Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

loving whats happ' in this thread btw!
woo!
where are my glocks at? :blessed:

BAPHOMET.

Nine

Quote from: imani on July 07, 2016, 04:36:30 PM
All you niggers do is undervalue what your ppl do for the community. It's like nothing is good enough. :uhh: What are YOU doing, nigger :uhh: Shit
!!!!

over there doing diddly squat but it's "what is she doing! no action"

damn dummies.

.betterwiseup

Has she spoke at these rallies? Nope.
Just showing up isn't enough. She have to talk about it, not just on social media.

GLOCK

Quote from: .betterwiseup on July 07, 2016, 04:40:11 PM
Just showing up isn't enough. She have to talk about it, not just on social media.
v
honestly have u heard beyonce speak? :uhh:
no one wants to hear her speak

xvc

her donating money.. leading by example, speaking out and putting it in her music and visuals >

yummy

Quote from: aGhoulact on July 07, 2016, 04:33:27 PM
To me, you have to start at home and address what it is that goes through these officers' heads when they see an ethnic person. The thoughts are what need to change and that can be difficult.

I mean, let's start by getting a psych eval' on every police officer with a checkered past, examine behaviors, interview friends and relatives, get to the bottom of why some of these people are so ready to blow somebody's brains owt under the guise of 'protecting and serving'  :uhh:

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 07, 2016, 04:41:28 PM
Quote from: aGhoulact on July 07, 2016, 04:33:27 PM
To me, you have to start at home and address what it is that goes through these officers' heads when they see an ethnic person. The thoughts are what need to change and that can be difficult.

I mean, let's start by getting a psych eval' on every police officer with a checkered past, examine behaviors, interview friends and relatives, get to the bottom of why some of these people are so ready to blow somebody's brains owt under the guise of 'protecting and serving'  :uhh:
!!!!!!!

i love ur outlook on serious topics dude

LOONA.

She's done more than any of these politicians will do yall keep fighting over.

From everything mentioned in here to building apartment complexes and opening job centers in Houston for low income families and women get to job training.

The fck has Kelis done?

:dead:

Zankou.

Quote from: Glock on July 07, 2016, 04:41:17 PM
v
honestly have u heard beyonce speak? :uhh:
no one wants to hear her speak

what the...

:omgwatshappening:

LOONA.

Did you or Kelis attend the rallies?

leftout

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 07, 2016, 04:37:09 PM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on July 07, 2016, 04:06:00 PM
Less talking and more action.
Same goes to these rappers posting videos on social media.
They have what it takes to make a change and influence the black communities.

People tend to give celebs a bit much. The real power is in the hands of the politicians and law makers who need to make an example out of these trigger happy pigs and these public executions they're getting away with.
Certainly setting an example would change the narrative. It would make any prejudice or racist recoil in their thoughts rather than receive justifications for them, like they've been doing by seeing all these bigot criminals get off scott free.