JLo Tweets And Deletes #AllLivesMatter

Started by Freemala Harris, July 12, 2016, 01:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

FlowerBomb

Quote from: TheNextLew on July 13, 2016, 03:12:17 AM
Quote from: Genesis on July 12, 2016, 08:24:00 PM
"So why did I weep when trayvon martin died in the street, when i would kill a nigga that's blacker than me" -kendrick lamar

I guess he's dumb too for exposing hypocritical black people lol

its not hypocritical

we are entrusting police swat and military to serve and protect us

raheem fightin trey or shooting and killing trey just falls under civilian mess

but when you are out here to help prevent and deescalate situations and trusted with authority to take lives in that pursuit for it then to be  abused and targeted to blacks and swept under a rug and begin a rampant trend of it

its a problem

our tax dollars are paying for this
taxes that blacks shouldnt even have to pay given how much sacrifice and blodd went into building the infrastructure of this country

black on black crime falls under #alllivesmatter

cause thats just about raising the humanity levels of all and everyone will benefit from that

but black lives matter is about not thinking because they are black and you can get away with killing an black person because u have blue uniform without some type of justice

is what thats about
:helloimangie:

b7

Quote from: GRAND on July 12, 2016, 10:09:27 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 12, 2016, 10:08:12 PM
Quote from: RIGGY on July 12, 2016, 10:06:20 PM
Quote from: Genesis on July 12, 2016, 09:54:53 PM
Black lives matter movement wont work (and hasnt) until people learn how to unify when its NOT about a white person.

. Good luck and god bless.
white people, Asians and everyone else are marching right along WITH black people. Do you even research or turn on the fucking news?
Ciara freestyles, NO TIME!
look you fags can drag the coloreds and whites

but when it comes to queens....

bcncnncncc

Cc

Not the fucking coloreds

b7

Quote from: TheNextLew on July 13, 2016, 03:12:17 AM
Quote from: Genesis on July 12, 2016, 08:24:00 PM
"So why did I weep when trayvon martin died in the street, when i would kill a nigga that's blacker than me" -kendrick lamar

I guess he's dumb too for exposing hypocritical black people lol

its not hypocritical

we are entrusting police swat and military to serve and protect us

raheem fightin trey or shooting and killing trey just falls under civilian mess

but when you are out here to help prevent and deescalate situations and trusted with authority to take lives in that pursuit for it then to be  abused and targeted to blacks and swept under a rug and begin a rampant trend of it

its a problem

our tax dollars are paying for this
taxes that blacks shouldnt even have to pay given how much sacrifice and blodd went into building the infrastructure of this country

black on black crime falls under #alllivesmatter

cause thats just about raising the humanity levels of all and everyone will benefit from that

but black lives matter is about not thinking because they are black and you can get away with killing an black person because u have blue uniform without some type of justice

is what thats about
yes Lew!!!! Articulate it perfectly then

GMF

Quote from: imani on July 12, 2016, 10:08:10 PM
Quote from: TriBeCa on July 12, 2016, 10:06:03 PM
Quote from: Chao on July 12, 2016, 02:01:04 PM
Quote from: 9九 on July 12, 2016, 01:48:59 PM
This flop taco bitch.
ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhe

saggy salsa booty self

Exactly why many people don't have any sympathy for the Black community. You think it's okay to be racist toward everyone else but call foul when it happens to you. It goes both way and nothing will get better until everyone realizes that.

Can't wait for Trump to deport you, faggot

ccccccccccccccc

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

XXXI

:dead: This shit has gone to far and Social media just makes it worse cause we don't have the basic inclination to just stfu sometimes when we can't contribute anything positive to the argument, just continuing to rile folks up even more.

Treasure

Quote from: TriBeCa on July 12, 2016, 10:06:03 PM
Quote from: Chao on July 12, 2016, 02:01:04 PM
Quote from: 9九 on July 12, 2016, 01:48:59 PM
This flop taco bitch.
ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhe

saggy salsa booty self

Exactly why many people don't have any sympathy for the Black community. You think it's okay to be racist toward everyone else but call foul when it happens to you. It goes both way and nothing will get better until everyone realizes that.

im not evn blck

ha

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

This whole Black on Black crime narrative is so fucking late and is completely separate to the BLM movement, who CHOSE to focus on police violence against black men because of all the figures pointing to the fact that black men are disproportionately picked on and profiled by the police and end up DEAD. These are the people paid by tax dollars to protect and fucking SERVE the communities they work in. These other morons killing people and committing crimes are despicable, but they don't get a paid vacation and a slap on the wrist if they are caught. They are given hard time. And figures also show that the time they are given are usually much harsher than a white man would receive. Just fuck of with that. And here's data from the Department of Justice debunking the whole Black on Black Crime bullshit anyway...

Quote"There is much media agonizing over black-on-black violence, but these figures show that only 40.1 percent of the victims of black violence are black, while people of other races account for nearly 60 percent of the victims of black violence."

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Oh shit...I just saw a quote and Lewis is in here PREACHING. Lemme me remove him a bit from this ignore list :stressed:. And is Jay still ranting and trying to be white? I might remove him a bits too...