I don't think everyone that says alllivesmatters should be condemned

Some people just need to be educated.

But being a fcking taco. She should have an idea

MAY

Treasure

July 12, 2016, 02:00:32 PM #4 Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 02:00:39 PM by Chao
dd

CHOKE

They should be condemned. It's ignorant and selfish to see a group of people being slain in the streets back to back and  have the nerve to say hey even though I'm not being affected by this we matter too!

Treasure

Quote from: 9九 on July 12, 2016, 01:48:59 PM
This flop taco bitch.
ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhe

saggy salsa booty self

GRAND

Quote from: Chokeme on July 12, 2016, 02:00:54 PM
They should be condemned. It's ignorant and selfish to see a group of people being slain in the streets back to back and  have the nerve to say hey even though I'm not being affected by this we matter too!
but some people are genuinely fcking stupid

I mean, even some black people aren't aware

You can use this board for example. It took some time for some folks to understand racial injustices in America period.

♛MANNY♛

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Wow, Really? Saying all lives matter is bad? Doesn't all lives matter? Especially when people are being murdered through senseless acts of violence? I don't think that people should be condemned for saying that at all. She just released a single with Lin-Manuel Miranda that the proceeds will go towards the Hispanic Foundation and it's in support of the Orlando shooting victims. I mean I support BLM but I personally think that all lives do matter when it comes to senseless acts of violence for no reason. From these trigger happy cops to dumb people with guns. It has to stop. Whether we say BLM or all lives matter it doesn't take away from the fact that we're all human beings on this planet. Be more mindful of that.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

BigDawg

Quote from: Chokeme on July 12, 2016, 02:00:54 PM