JLo Tweets And Deletes #AllLivesMatter

Started by Freemala Harris, July 12, 2016, 01:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtwoeleven

Quote from: Genesis on July 12, 2016, 05:15:58 PM
two girls under the age of 10 were murdered in chicago by gang members not to long ago and not a damn peep from nobody. And guess what? The killer's still free despite the community knowing who did it.

A cop kills someone and everyone wants to protest march and be a patriot.

If black lives really mattered it shouldnt have to take a racist pig killing innocent people to realize that.

Hmm...I don't disagree with that, but it doesn't seem like the media is interested in publicizing initiatives to reduce violence in black areas. Seems like we're in the middle of an imminent race war.

KING BENTLEY.

July 12, 2016, 05:26:24 PM #108 Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 05:27:51 PM by BENTLEY!
Quote from: jtwoeleven on July 12, 2016, 04:47:50 PM
Question, what would you guys say to people who mention black on black crime or the black murder rate to derail the focus?
oh I had this convo with pops on lunch
It SHOULD be "a" focus for us
But not detract from the whole movement

BLM has to be a call to action IMO or its MOOT. We either unite as blacks or BLM means nothing.

And that means upholding ourselves to standards. I see so many posts from dumb NIGGERS threatening to do something stupid that's detrimental to the cause. Like Micah, you're an idiot if you thought that would help.

You girls can go to war, but at this point in time 40million non-United blacks can't compete with roughly 250 million white Devils running loose. It's just math.

So why wouldn't we want BLM to represent the idiots from killing our own soldiers.

I mean, between jails and drugs being introduced to our neighborhoods we were losing the war regardless.

So we've got to tackle ALL issues in order to beat these ppl.

H.#.G.*.Z

Kurama

Quote from: Genesis on July 12, 2016, 05:22:35 PM
Quote from: Kurama on July 12, 2016, 05:18:44 PM
two girls under the age of 10 were murdered in chicago by gang members not to long ago and not a damn peep from nobody. And guess what? The killer's still free despite the community knowing who did it.

Are you white?

Why do you keep spouting this nonsense.

People in CHICAGO do advocate & protest and speak out against gang/gun violence.

Just because the shit isn't televised doesn't mean the work isn't being done. Turn off the damn tv and immerse yourself into these communities you speak so much of, but know little about. You folks annoying af.

I am Black.

And if they protest, how come its not on the same scale and magnitude of the blm protests? It's alot more money  and effort invested in that.

You're crazy if you  actually think the interests of black on black murder is the same as white on black murder.

Idk Chicago is 1 city and the police are killing people all over the nation? Maybe....

Idk what the last sentence means but mkay

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 12, 2016, 05:12:57 PM
The most insulting thing about this is none of the folks screaming all lives matter were hollering that before black lives matter came into existence, so it looks totally dismissive of the movement's purpose.

Treasure

July 12, 2016, 05:27:23 PM #111 Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 05:27:32 PM by Chao
dumb fag

Treasure

gfdssssss

i dint evn edit tha code

FAIL edit hun!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Genesis

Quote from: Kurama on July 12, 2016, 05:26:33 PM
Quote from: Genesis on July 12, 2016, 05:22:35 PM
Quote from: Kurama on July 12, 2016, 05:18:44 PM

Are you white?

Why do you keep spouting this nonsense.

People in CHICAGO do advocate & protest and speak out against gang/gun violence.

Just because the shit isn't televised doesn't mean the work isn't being done. Turn off the damn tv and immerse yourself into these communities you speak so much of, but know little about. You folks annoying af.

I am Black.

And if they protest, how come its not on the same scale and magnitude of the blm protests? It's alot more money  and effort invested in that.

You're crazy if you  actually think the interests of black on black murder is the same as white on black murder.

Idk Chicago is 1 city and the police are killing people all over the nation? Maybe....

Idk what the last sentence means but mkay
Black people are killing black people more than police are :dead:

It's just easier to blame the white man (as we should) instead of taking responsibility for our own issues as well.

That last sentence means 100 people go to black violence protests and 50,000 attend a blm protest.

Genesis

Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 12, 2016, 05:26:24 PM
Quote from: jtwoeleven on July 12, 2016, 04:47:50 PM
Question, what would you guys say to people who mention black on black crime or the black murder rate to derail the focus?
oh I had this convo with pops on lunch
It SHOULD be "a" focus for us
But not detract from the whole movement

BLM has to be a call to action IMO or its MOOT. We either unite as blacks or BLM means nothing.

And that means upholding ourselves to standards. I see so many posts from dumb NIGGERS threatening to do something stupid that's detrimental to the cause. Like Micah, you're an idiot if you thought that would help.

You girls can go to war, but at this point in time 40million non-United blacks can't compete with roughly 250 million white Devils running loose. It's just math.

So why wouldn't we want BLM to represent the idiots from killing our own soldiers.

I mean, between jails and drugs being introduced to our neighborhoods we were losing the war regardless.

So we've got to tackle ALL issues in order to beat these ppl.
Ding ding! Go bent!