JLo Tweets And Deletes #AllLivesMatter

Started by Freemala Harris, July 12, 2016, 01:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FINE.

Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 12, 2016, 09:55:20 PM
Guys we also have to remember Gen is a mother.

I can tell that Chicago statistic she threw out hit home.

And I just really feel like she just wants her children to grow up free without worry of being killed by anyone, white or black.

But she's still pro BLM. Right Gen?
gorl

Vonc2002

And I just really feel like she just wants her children to grow up free without worry of being killed by anyone, white or black.

She's a dumb bitch,  period.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Genesis on July 12, 2016, 09:54:53 PM
Black lives matter movement wont work (and hasnt) until people learn how to unify when its NOT about a white person.

. Good luck and god bless.

4 fucking k

d

that thing ain't no damn mother

D.I.E.G.O.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

GRAND

ya i was gonna say

theres definitely been progress

shit wont happen overnight though

Genesis

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 12, 2016, 09:53:23 PM
Quote from: Genesis on July 12, 2016, 09:50:52 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 12, 2016, 09:48:38 PM
In here throwing out any and everything in an attempt to deflect and justify blacks being murdered without cause
WELP, they kill themselves.  RAP MUSIC!
WTF does rap music have to do with a child being shot playing outside?  U sound a Sally Anne fckn fool
When did i justify anything you dumb ass bitch? If you or your piss ant friends want to drag me, drag me with sense.

Yall are all dumb as fuck. I blame bsource
Saying that we don't value ourselves so how can we expect them to value us is an excuse and jusifies wtf is going on,  dumb bitch.
The only dumb bitch is the one who thinks black lives only matter when cops kills.

Meanwhile kids are shot everyday for no reason. not one outrage lol.

Lazarus

TriBeCa

Quote from: Chao on July 12, 2016, 02:01:04 PM
Quote from: 9九 on July 12, 2016, 01:48:59 PM
This flop taco bitch.
ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhe

saggy salsa booty self

Exactly why many people don't have any sympathy for the Black community. You think it's okay to be racist toward everyone else but call foul when it happens to you. It goes both way and nothing will get better until everyone realizes that.

b7

Quote from: Genesis on July 12, 2016, 09:54:53 PM
Black lives matter movement wont work (and hasnt) until people learn how to unify when its NOT about a white person.

. Good luck and god bless.
white people, Asians and everyone else are marching right along WITH black people. Do you even research or turn on the fucking news?