Who Wasted their Potential?

Started by ssw4919, July 19, 2016, 07:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

I thought Nicole Flopzinger was gonna book, especially after I heard her on Timbo's Scream. She's one of the worst in terms of wasted potential.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 19, 2016, 09:12:08 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 19, 2016, 08:13:54 AM
Quote from: Mystique on July 19, 2016, 08:08:42 AM
I think Brandy wasted her potential after Full Moon and I'll leave it at that. :stressed:
even before that if we're being honest. There should have been a cd between Brandy and NSN and also one between Fullmoon and Afro

She only took 2 years between FM and Afro wtf

:everythingok:
My bad, i meant afro and human. I definitely feel like there was space for 2 additional cds in her catalog. Alot of those other artists that took breaks because they were having money issues and mess. I just dont think u should sit out so casually at the height of ur career. Sorry, but I'll always feel like she wasted time and opportunities
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

I don't see how you can say someone who was once a Covergirl spokesmodel and sold over forty million records wasted their potential :dead:

Brandy has def' made some mistakes but  :ermm:

Vonc2002

On the music tip, she definitely did.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

July 19, 2016, 09:20:02 AM #34 Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 09:20:15 AM by Nice Stereo.
Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 19, 2016, 09:15:26 AM
I don't see how you can say someone who was once a Covergirl spokesmodel and sold over forty million records wasted their potential :dead:

Brandy has def' made some mistakes but  :ermm:

!!!

I was actually just thinking that.

Marilyn

A lot of these artists were bullshitted by labels and politics.

Jazmine Sullivan is one artist who kind of hold themselves back. It's vain but she NEEDS to lose weight. She is so pretty faced and talented too, but the higher ups ain't going to commit and invest in a size 20 artist.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BH1xWOPBy1z

🌍

FINE.

Zankou.

Quote from: Marilyn on July 19, 2016, 09:33:11 AM
A lot of these artists were bullshitted by labels and politics.

Jazmine Sullivan is one artist who kind of hold themselves back. It's vain but she NEEDS to lose weight. She is so pretty faced and talented too, but the higher ups ain't going to commit and invest in a size 20 artist.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BH1xWOPBy1z

s

you do the most sometimes. Jazmine is nowhere near a damn size 20.

FINE.

I don't think jazmine's weight has anything to do with it n

Vonc2002

Jazmine looked so great at the HHH

Zankou.

Vonc2002

Marilyn

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 19, 2016, 09:42:45 AM
Jazmine is nowhere near a damn size 20.

not nowhere NEAR

she's HUGE luv

Beautiful woman, but her weight is obviously a factor.

🌍

Vonc2002

That picture is old. If ur gonna post old pics go back to the first cd when she was small. What was the issue then?

Vonc2002

Keyshia is a ghetto crackbby btw