Catch June's Diary with En Vogue tomorrow on ABC!

Started by Young, July 20, 2016, 06:18:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

Quote from: FadedEnvy on July 21, 2016, 06:54:15 PM
The "oh guys they're new" defense would kinda cut it if their co-creator and mentor was not one of the cherographer and creative director behind some of the biggest artists in the world, and if 2 of the members weren't pushing 40. They should be ahead of the curb in that respect but instead they are 10 steps behind.

That bare-bones House of Blues performance on the show was shot over 3 months ago and they have not upgraded it at all since, no excuse really, especially since Frank tags along with them everywhere. It shouldn't take much effort on his part at all to give them a couple cute 8 counts, and some  stage organization.

Half-assed performances is not going to help them gain buzz or a following, and I really don't see the label having the same long-term patience with them as they did 5H tbh.  :tellmemoreireallycare:

!! All of this. They weren't ready.

Young

BrokenHeartsHeal

sssss

5H fucking sucks on stage period. They fucking suck.

Lazarus

Lazarus

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on July 21, 2016, 09:43:02 PM
so I missed it?

Yea. They sung first and tbh it was like June's Diary played back up singers to En Vogue.

BAPHOMET.

Lazarus

BetterAngels

They introduced them as "Chasing Destiny" on the show.  This must have been taped before they had a name

Lazarus

Quote from: BetterAngels on July 21, 2016, 09:49:17 PM
They introduced them as "Chasing Destiny" on the show.  This must have been taped before they had a name

It's possible. If not that was embarrassing too.  :dead:

JRocka

Quote from: BetterAngels on July 21, 2016, 09:49:17 PM

yea this was taped before they had a name and all that mess

Young

I forgot this was an old recording.

It was a cute intro for them

En Vogue showed OWT