Why was young banned, and why permanently?

Started by b7, July 24, 2016, 02:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Quote from: squid on July 24, 2016, 03:31:59 PM
I just looked up, and ironically it was Young himself. :dead:
In April he banned "zeytoven" (the crazy Nivea stan) and probably forgot to uncheck the option "ban IP", which means all IPs linked to that account were banned.
Depending on our provider, it can happen that a previously used IP is being used again.
In fact "zeytoven" posted 1 reply in the Boochie thread on February 18, 2016, 01:25:58 pm.
That post happened to have the same IP as Young now. Which explains this mess now. :dead:

Mods, you always have to UNcheck the "ban IP" option when you ban someone, so this won't happen again. I'm pretty sure I already posted that information in the mod section last year. But I hope you all know now. :dead:

:dead:

King

sdjkhfksdhfjkhsdfjhsdafhasd

wait he banned himself?
sdoifadsjhfajkdshfajsdhfkjhdfjkhdsfhdsf

dummy sexy fag

FlowerBomb

Admin

I just lifted the IP ban. And now I'm going through all the bans looking for IPs, just in case. :plzstop:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: squid on July 24, 2016, 03:39:50 PM
I just lifted the IP ban. And now I'm going through all the bans looking for IPs, just in case. :plzstop:
damn boy..... you're so smart and take charge

that's really sexy

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: speaking in tongues. on July 24, 2016, 03:38:31 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 24, 2016, 03:36:50 PM
Quote from: speaking in tongues. on July 24, 2016, 03:29:13 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 24, 2016, 03:23:33 PM
Quote from: speaking in tongues. on July 24, 2016, 03:18:56 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 24, 2016, 02:24:05 PM
I dont understand this "want time away so delete me" thing. Are u guys just completely incapable of not logging in  here?
i think that's something a very active member wouldn't know or relate to until they actually attempted to do it
f
honestly, it shouldnt be that deep anyway. This is entertainment. I liken this to watching tv. I do it when I have free time but if im busy doing something, it wouldnt interfere
It's all subjective. There are some who believe that any instance of sitting online to chat about/read celebs throughout the day is pointless in itself. Comparative to avid tabloid readers. And there are pretty well known assumptions that are made about the lives of people who engage in these activities.

So again, it's all subjective as to what "shouldn't be that deep".
oh ok, well it's my opinion that it shouldnt be that hard to log off and do productive activities in life.
How do you know someone's not being productive?

I mean when you're not on here you're on the phone talking with Glock, so where do you fit in your own personal productivity?
Boy, WHAT :kii:
Im sorry but u are SUCH a weirdo :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

King

I dont understand this "want time away so delete me" thing. Are u guys just completely incapable of not logging in  here?
i think that's something a very active member wouldn't know or relate to until they actually attempted to do it
f
honestly, it shouldnt be that deep anyway. This is entertainment. I liken this to watching tv. I do it when I have free time but if im busy doing something, it wouldnt interfere
It's all subjective. There are some who believe that any instance of sitting online to chat about/read celebs throughout the day is pointless in itself. Comparative to avid tabloid readers. And there are pretty well known assumptions that are made about the lives of people who engage in these activities.

oh ok, well it's my opinion that it shouldnt be that hard to log off and do productive activities in life.

I mean when you're not on here you're on the phone talking with Glock, so where do you fit in your own personal productivity?

jhghgjghjgghjghjghhgh

King

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 24, 2016, 03:41:48 PM
f

answer the question  :sobusyjetsetter:

GRAND

GRAND

Vonc2002

Quote from: speaking in tongues. on July 24, 2016, 03:47:07 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 24, 2016, 03:41:48 PM
f

I just can't digest a soapbox speech about offline productivity and not being able to back away from BSource ....  from one the board's most active members.  lol You're on here day in and day out. But are quick to hop on the "why can't some of you just back away from BSource" flow. :uhh:

That's all.
Because i don't have a problem maintaining my normal life and posting on here too. When i have things to do, i do them. I don't need to asked to be deleted to not be on here. U are entirely too sensitive :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

I'm vibrating in mortification

What the heck man

I'm just tryna be a good mods

I thought someone hated me :stressed:

Vonc2002

And there was no soapbox. I made a general statement and apparently it hit too close to home. This goes back to what i said the other day about u not being able to take other's views. I made a general ass statement and u went out of your way to take it personally. Take those panties off and sack up smh

Jon

Quote from: squid on July 24, 2016, 03:31:59 PM
I just looked up, and ironically it was Young himself. :dead:
In April he banned "zeytoven" (the crazy Nivea stan) and probably forgot to uncheck the option "ban IP", which means all IPs linked to that account were banned.
Depending on our provider, it can happen that a previously used IP is being used again.
In fact "zeytoven" posted 1 reply in the Boochie thread on February 18, 2016, 01:25:58 pm.
That post happened to have the same IP as Young now. Which explains this mess now. :dead:

Mods, you always have to UNcheck the "ban IP" option when you ban someone, so this won't happen again. I'm pretty sure I already posted that information in the mod section last year. But I hope you all know now. :dead:

lmao but glad its resolved