Toya's two brothers were shot and killed

Started by Young, July 31, 2016, 10:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Trey on July 31, 2016, 01:52:39 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2016, 01:42:50 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on July 31, 2016, 11:04:49 AM

this was kinda overkill after the 2nd msg. is K Michelle Lonely?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I means... I still don't use, but we can be sistuhs in CHRIST"

Gorl.....
shes so vile

Vonc2002

Quote from: demitri.petty on July 31, 2016, 03:46:42 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2016, 03:44:59 PM
Quote from: demitri.petty on July 31, 2016, 03:40:28 PM
Get off of my queen Slay Michelle... The fact that she even reached out AFTER this woman tried to tear her down several times show's that she personally has grown, because in all honesty I've had some relatives of people who used to pick on me killed and I DID NOT send condolences.... fuck that mf honestly.... BUT anywho.... K just doesnt really put too much thought into her delivery, she's just going to free-write lol...

More Issues Than Vogue AVAILABLE NOW!!
Are u writing from the real world house?

No sir, I have a few months before I have to leave!
Someone here said they are currently shooting the season already. Not a few months :dead:
RW usually shoots in the summer
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

Get off of my queen Slay Michelle... The fact that she even reached out AFTER this woman tried to tear her down several times show's that she personally has grown, because in all honesty I've had some relatives of people who used to pick on me killed and I DID NOT send condolences.... fuck that mf honestly.... BUT anywho.... K just doesnt really put too much thought into her delivery, she's just going to free-write lol...

gorls that's the thing
this isn't ABOUT her
She didn't have to say anything and I'm sure Toya would've preferred she didn't
Nobody needs HORSE Michelle's blessings

I hate when ppl jump in front of tragedy to garner attention. She's publicly feuded with this woman, she wanted a story period.

And I still believe she was laughing while typing it.

H.#.G.*.Z

demitri.petty

July 31, 2016, 03:52:39 PM #64 Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 03:55:07 PM by demitri.petty
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2016, 03:49:39 PM

Someone here said they are currently shooting the season already. Not a few months :dead:

Well I know I wasn't the user said THAT, I just said that I made it through the call backs, and was casted...... Let me find out one of my roommates is on here  :ohwow: :kii:

Vonc2002

July 31, 2016, 03:55:44 PM #65 Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 03:57:10 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: demitri.petty on July 31, 2016, 03:52:39 PM

Well I know I wasn't the user said THAT, I just said that I made it through the call backs, and was casted...... Let me know one of my roommates is on here  :ohwow: :kii:
Iono but something aint right tho. Im an avid RW watcher and u said u have about 3 more months before u go. It's not common for them to shoot in the fall/winter months, so iono
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

demitri.petty

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2016, 03:55:44 PM

Well I know I wasn't the user said THAT, I just said that I made it through the call backs, and was casted...... Let me know one of my roommates is on here  :ohwow: :kii:
Iono but something aint right tho. Im am avid RW watcher and u said u have about 3 more months before u go. It's not common for them to shoot in the fall/winter months, so iono

Well listen... All I can tell you is to watch the show when it airs. They actually film multiple seasons at a time, just like they do with Bad Girls Club.

Vonc2002

f
Ive never seen a RW fall/winter season metri. They don't celebrate holidays in the RW house. Lemme fckn find out i gave u congratulations for nothing :nowgorl:

Rxxf

BRANDY

yummy

Quote from: demitri.petty on July 31, 2016, 03:57:53 PM

Iono but something aint right tho. Im am avid RW watcher and u said u have about 3 more months before u go. It's not common for them to shoot in the fall/winter months, so iono

Well listen... All I can tell you is to watch the show when it airs. They actually film multiple seasons at a time, just like they do with Bad Girls Club.

v

What city are you filming in luv

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 31, 2016, 04:05:29 PM
Quote from: demitri.petty on July 31, 2016, 03:57:53 PM

v

What city are you filming in luv
ssssssssssssssssdsdsssssssssssssss

H.#.G.*.Z

GLOCK

July 31, 2016, 04:25:20 PM #73 Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 04:25:40 PM by 'lock
BXVXBBBNNNNNNNNNNNNN :usureuok: