Frank Ocean on the way! Apple Music live stream is UP .. but no music yet

Started by b7, August 01, 2016, 03:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

i dont have apple music so i definitely had no idea how all that worked. When it said it was gonna be on Apple music I just assumed thats itunes as well. Is that not the case? Frank does lose this money, boy
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 01, 2016, 09:30:29 PM
i dont have apple music so i definitely had no idea how all that worked. When it said it was gonna be on Apple music I just assumed thats itunes as well. Is that not the case? Frank does lose this money, boy

Not so much. They probably paid him a nice change already to book the exclusive deal. Same thing with Rihanna. These artists ain't making no damn money off album sales when we purchase it the regular way. Might as well coin up via exclusives form these services. I don't blame him. I don't think an artist like him cares about that stuff either (sales).

FRANCE

Quote from: RIGGY on August 01, 2016, 09:00:58 PM
Lovecrime

Songs for women

:loose2when:

Bitch gvggggvvvccvvvv omf

Those 2 were instant faves. Songs for Women >>>>>>

His pen is dope.

Real

Quote from: 'lock on August 01, 2016, 07:51:11 PM
Quote from: Don Draper on August 01, 2016, 06:25:37 PM
American Wedding :stressed:

This damn guitar
i fumed when my computer crashed and I went back to download it
And they removed it from the mixtape

Ugh
That damn vocal and James outro
:stressed:

Same thing happened to me. I had to download it again when I lost a bunch of files, and AW wasn't on there and I completely forgot about the song

Real

Quote from: RIGGY on August 01, 2016, 09:03:25 PM
Wow

Love how Bran worked with Fauntleroy, Frank, Hit-boy and Stacey Barthe before anyone knew who they were Lolz visionary self

Ack! :gorlonfire:

GLOCK

Quote from: Don Draper on August 01, 2016, 09:36:11 PM
Quote from: 'lock on August 01, 2016, 07:51:11 PM
Quote from: Don Draper on August 01, 2016, 06:25:37 PM
American Wedding :stressed:

This damn guitar
i fumed when my computer crashed and I went back to download it
And they removed it from the mixtape

Ugh
That damn vocal and James outro
:stressed:

Same thing happened to me. I had to download it again when I lost a bunch of fes, and AW wasn't on there and I completely forgot about the song
I still don't have it :stressed:

FRANCE

Quote from: Don Draper on August 01, 2016, 09:37:04 PM
Quote from: RIGGY on August 01, 2016, 09:03:25 PM
Wow

Love how Bran worked with Fauntleroy, Frank, Hit-boy and Stacey Barthe before anyone knew who they were Lolz visionary self

Ack! :gorlonfire:

Really dope. But it does make me feel some kinda way though when people was all like, 'Yea, Frank Ocean is the guy that wrote Beyonce's I Miss You' Umm...he was working with Bran years before then.  :uhh:

FRANCE

This album makes me wanna go back and listen to The Internet's Ego Death and Preston Harris' EP.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

it supposedly drops tomorrow

so, midnight on apple music right?  i may have to subscribe real quick