Fifth Harmony will split soon, guys

Started by 4 fucking k, August 03, 2016, 01:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

August 03, 2016, 03:04:40 AM #45 Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 03:04:51 AM by Baphomet.

first era  :stressed: never in JD's dreams

FRANCE

Quote from: Young on August 03, 2016, 03:02:54 AM
Their name alone is just disrespectful to listeners

5th Harm' !

Bitch where?? How? Yawl struggle to hit a 3 part mess :ack:

And let them CONTINUE to struggle. Strugglyn and them other hoes (Brie aside) are all struggling to make a name for themselves. And they never will. :plzstop: :plzstop:

Young

The way I'm in tears 😪😪😪😪😪😪

There's no hope for that career with those ears

Praying 🙏🏾

Young

Worried about hits and sales and can't even appreciate the fundamentals

I am HOWLING

FRANCE

Quote from: Baphomet. on August 03, 2016, 03:04:40 AM

first era  :stressed: never in JD's dreams

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

And Young is CELEBRATING LA finally paying for JD's song being sent to radio (which no radio will spin) when Work From Home and even All In My Head already got sent to Urban, not that they need it cause Rhythmic and Top 40 is spinning the shit outta that song.  :loose2when:

FRANCE

Quote from: Young on August 03, 2016, 03:06:40 AM
Worried about hits and sales and can't even appreciate the fundamentals

I am HOWLING

The fundamental to having a deal is to have hits and sales. As JD continues to FLOP, let's see how much the fundamentals will value. As soon as they are dropped, they will ALL split and go solo. :kii: How about the fundamental being having a HIT record. LANCE sure ain't it.

MelMel

Quote from: Young on August 03, 2016, 02:45:35 AM
The SHIT group in disbanding and a group that can ACTUALLY break into a 5 part mess is on the rise. Tears! :ack:
what new group?

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Francois Lite on August 03, 2016, 03:04:02 AM
Quote from: Baphomet. on August 03, 2016, 03:00:11 AM
Chemistry!

All the while Coo-ing and Spittin' over these FREE Kelly throw aways.

and im comparing JD to 5H's FIRST era. The excuses.

I swear. Dorian stay sayin the same thing over and over again, it's pathetic actually!  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

June's Diary will FLOP HARD. They are better singers, of course, but unfortunately for them and Kelly, they will play 2nd fiddle to 5H's success as Kelly was to Beyonce's. and that's just fucking that. Talkin bout "Tour! Sales!" Bitch, I'd prefer to have that than to be broke, dropped and a miserable flop group begging ppl to hashtag ChasingDestinySeason2 for a BET renew.  :kii:

All that TALENT aint translating into success. I could see if they were indie. But they're now on a major label.

The Diary Pages are a mess.

MelMel

Young

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

the way that ya'll are trying to equate girls that have been together for months and just getting a song sent to radio with girls that have been around each other for yrs at this point and still cant even pretend to like each other or possess an ability to sound at least half way decent is probably the most pathetic thing ive seen. :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

and lets be clear, their songs dont do well like that. They've had two albums and they only have 1 top 10 hit, please stop acting like they are hitmakers :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw