Fifth Harmony will split soon, guys

Started by 4 fucking k, August 03, 2016, 01:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 03, 2016, 03:12:23 AM
the way that ya'll are trying to equate girls that have been together for months and just getting a song sent to radio with girls that have been around each other for yrs at this point and still cant even pretend to like each other or possess an ability to sound at least half way decent is probably the most pathetic thing ive seen. :dead:

Between that and the backtracking has me in pain

I dunno what's worse

Oh! Joking!

Not with that title of surety you don't!  :kii:

FRANCE

the way that ya'll are trying to equate girls that have been together for months and just getting a song sent to radio with girls that have been around each other for yrs at this point and still cant even pretend to like each other or possess an ability to sound at least half way decent is probably the most pathetic thing ive seen. :dead:

I love you Von. But do ya'll seriously believe June's Diary will even make it to a 2nd album? If u or anyoen does, ya'll are the pathetic ones.

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 03, 2016, 03:16:00 AM
and lets be clear, their songs dont do well like that. They've had two albums and they only have 1 top 10 hit, please stop acting like they are hitmakers :plzstop:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Francois Lite on August 03, 2016, 03:16:16 AM

I love you Von. But do ya'll seriously believe June's Diary will even make it to a 2nd album? If u or anyoen does, ya'll are the pathetic ones.
5th harmony is on a second one and cant sing and dont even have any smash hits, so yea :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

and lets be clear, their songs dont do well like that. They've had two albums and they only have 1 top 10 hit, please stop acting like they are hitmakers :plzstop:

:everythingok: Nigga put the Blunt down and think for a SEC' before hitting post.

Whatever 5H is doing its 1,000,000,000 times what anything JD will ever do  :diddraispoot:

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 03, 2016, 03:17:42 AM

5th harmony is on a second one and cant sing and dont even have any smash hits, so yea :dead:

Woo :kii: :kii: :kii:

b7

just had to listen to an incredible harmony real quick

:loose2when:

@ 4:50

FRANCE

Quote from: Young on August 03, 2016, 03:16:13 AM

Between that and the backtracking has me in pain

I dunno what's worse

Oh! Joking!

Not with that title of surety you don't!  :kii:

JD's single is BACKtracking deeper into oblivion.  Worry about that!  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:  All this delayed talka bout unison and harmony. Bitch, if that was the case, Christina would be bigger than Britney and June's Diary would be bigger than the Spice Girls. Fuck, bigger than 5H, which they will NEVER be. And that's a fact.  :kii:

Young

August 03, 2016, 03:20:35 AM #69 Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 03:20:53 AM by Young
Quote from: RIGGY on August 03, 2016, 03:18:47 AM
just had to listen to an incredible harmony real quick

:loose2when:

@ 4:50

I literally watch this all the time

Acccccckkkk :plzstop:

King waiiiiiiit

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baphomet. on August 03, 2016, 03:17:58 AM

:everythingok: Nigga put the Blunt down and think for a SEC' before hitting post.

Whatever 5H is doing its 1,000,000,000 times what anything JD will ever do  :diddraispoot:
they dont sell albums and dont have hits like you guys are trying to say, so iono why ur trying to act like they are smashing :plzstop:
A terrible group of girls that cant sing, doesnt sell albums, and has 1 top 10 hit
UNTOUCHABLE! :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 03, 2016, 03:17:42 AM

dddddddddd
5H don't got hits? U know what, ya'll can keep stanning for JD and try to drag 5H and their success all u want. Don't change the fact that LANCE is at #5,487 on the iTunes Singles Chart.

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 03, 2016, 03:20:44 AM
Quote from: Baphomet. on August 03, 2016, 03:17:58 AM

they dont sell albums and dont have hits like you guys are trying to say, so iono why ur trying to act like they are smashing :plzstop:
A terrible group of girls that cant sing, doesnt sell albums, and has 1 top 10 hit
UNTOUCHABLE! :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Young

King Vonc' is THRASHING while I sit back and fucking KII :feelinmyself:

FRANCE