Fifth Harmony will split soon, guys

Started by 4 fucking k, August 03, 2016, 01:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 03, 2016, 03:29:26 AM
u would think they were racking up the fckn HITS :kii:

Consistent!!!!

The only things consistent with that group is their HATE for eachother and desire to go solo  :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

August 03, 2016, 03:32:09 AM #91 Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 03:32:33 AM by Baphomet.
6 months!

their single isnt even in the top 1500 on Itunes. 1000 people cant even bother to give a shit.
Ugh.. Im done.

Next it'll be They only Been together 1 year!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on August 03, 2016, 03:31:29 AM

Consistent!!!!

The only things consistent with that group is their HATE for eachother and desire to go solo  :plzstop:
They look like a bunch of strangers standing next to each other :dead: :dead:
And when they sing its no better, these girls dont know each other's voices at all. They r fckn TERRIBLE
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Quote from: Young on August 03, 2016, 02:16:45 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on August 03, 2016, 02:08:19 AM
Quote from: Young on August 03, 2016, 01:47:39 AM
I don't wanna wish bad on anyone but this would mean a bigger budget for June's Diary so kinda all for it if the girls don't wanna be together LMAO!!

s

Boy ain't nobody investing in that mess

That's where you're wrong LMAO

Their single was released to radio today and was the 3rd most added to radio lolz

Their era is JUST beginning so get ready  ;-) ; they apparently got a lot of good news this label meeting today

}

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 03, 2016, 03:33:18 AM
Quote from: Young on August 03, 2016, 03:31:29 AM

Consistent!!!!

They look like a bunch of strangers standing next to each other :dead: :dead:
And when they sing its no better, these girls dont know each other's voices at all. They r fckn TERRIBLE

!!!!!!!!!!

& The way the gorls are clinging to these mediocre stats to justify them has me in tears

Kaeli.

n

5H is kinda the only gorl group doin anything on the charts even if their albums flop

MelMel

Wow so let's end this

-Fifth Harmony sucks
-June's Diary sucks too

The end :letsmessfag:

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on August 03, 2016, 03:38:04 AM
Wow so let's end this

-Robyn sucks &
-Lemonade was fckn boring

The end :letsmessfag:
Wow, yea
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I could atleast excuse the vocal if the songs were dope, they suck too tbh. The only 5whores song ive liked is boss

BAPHOMET.

and JD's music is some UPPER ass level of slay?

Goddamnit. I could punch you in the mouth.

Young

I listen to Lance with headphones and ACK!

So many harmonies and things hidden all underneath omffff

They slay

Young

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Francois Lite on August 03, 2016, 02:34:45 AM
The kii is that June's Diary's singles will flop and they'll be dropped with the swiftness. And LANCE is still outside the Top 1500.

fffffff

D.I.E.G.O.

Yeah 'mani went in on one of Camila's fans too. The Harmonizers are attacking each other now  :dead: