Do you feel that Ciara has another successful era in her?

Started by GLOCK, August 03, 2016, 09:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you feel that Ciara has another successful era in her?

No. She peaked after her second album!
14 (48.3%)
No. Future will get full custody before that happens.
4 (13.8%)
That new husband she bought ain't helping shit.. She'll still do 19k
5 (17.2%)
Yes but only because I'm a Stan!
6 (20.7%)

Total Members Voted: 26

GLOCK

yeah Ashanti is more successful lmao

Lazarus

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on August 04, 2016, 02:41:09 PM
dhakhdsa

Shan is likeable. She should do a reality show

Very likable. Yeah she should venture into reality t.v. with her mom and sister. They're a hoot.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lazarus on August 04, 2016, 02:41:27 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 04, 2016, 02:39:02 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on August 04, 2016, 02:35:35 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 04, 2016, 02:29:07 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on August 04, 2016, 02:24:06 PM
I think Ashanti would've kept going it it wasn't for Irv and his indictment charges *shrugs*
Nah, the backlash she got was iconic. People were over her. Its not like she stopped and didn't try. The only other rise and fall that eclipses hers is ciara's tbh. On top of the world one day and selling ur mess with a 2 piece the next, tragic

She received backlash? .
DEFINETLY! U dont remember all that shit during her first album. People saying she couldn't sing. When she won that soul train award for artist of the yr or something there was a petition circulating for her to not get it, yea

Yeah I remember all that. LMAO I was talking more so the whole Murder Inc. indictment during the Concrete Rose era and how it abruptly ended.
Oh see i was just talking in general about there being a backlash and her career having an expiration date before it even fully got off the ground
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Lazarus

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 04, 2016, 02:43:09 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on August 04, 2016, 02:41:27 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 04, 2016, 02:39:02 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on August 04, 2016, 02:35:35 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 04, 2016, 02:29:07 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on August 04, 2016, 02:24:06 PM
I think Ashanti would've kept going it it wasn't for Irv and his indictment charges *shrugs*
Nah, the backlash she got was iconic. People were over her. Its not like she stopped and didn't try. The only other rise and fall that eclipses hers is ciara's tbh. On top of the world one day and selling ur mess with a 2 piece the next, tragic

She received backlash? .
DEFINETLY! U dont remember all that shit during her first album. People saying she couldn't sing. When she won that soul train award for artist of the yr or something there was a petition circulating for her to not get it, yea

Yeah I remember all that. LMAO I was talking more so the whole Murder Inc. indictment during the Concrete Rose era and how it abruptly ended.
Oh see i was just talking in general about there being a backlash and her career having an expiration date before it even fully got off the ground

You bitch lol  :plzstop:

I'd say this she was perfect for the early 00s era. Had she come out with Brandy Monica and Aaliyah her ass would've gotten ATE alive and wouldn't stand a damn chance.

Vonc2002

Yea she was good for the time
Glad that time is over btw. Her and ciara just need to go somewhere and have bbys. Stop beating this dead ass horse
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

b7

b7

ssssssd he's done, im sorry.  he can browse and go discuss whatever he wants over there

he's too old to be over here just popping up to be shady

Genesis

Quote from: Rig's on August 04, 2016, 03:12:13 PM
ssssssd he's done, im sorry.  he can browse and go discuss whatever he wants over there

he's too old to be over here just popping up to be shady
Finally someone standing up for what's right.

Thanks Rig.

Genesis

Now that Rig popped up y'all care?

Before he popped up you bitches were letting that monica stan drag Brandy :plzstop:

Ban these fake hoes Rig :kii: