Brandy fans wtf is about to happen? Brandy just changed her bio and more

Started by b7, August 05, 2016, 10:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monika

Sorry, i'm not getting excited. I will wait until she says something. It's funny how some of you guys are says it's a Matrix movie. What if it's not that? Will you be upset with her?  :dead:

Rigs, thanks for keeping us informed, though.  :wub:
Yahudah

D.I.E.G.O.

I won't be upset bby. She may literally just be auditioning for the role. And it's just speculation at this point. None of us know what is about to happen. I prefer to be optimistic and send good vibes to Ghan rather than fume like a jaded fag, which is how a lot of members are acting. Different strokes hun

Stewie

Monika

Quote from: GoDiegoGo on August 06, 2016, 07:10:59 AM
I won't be upset bby. She may literally just be auditioning for the role. And it's just speculation at this point. None of us know what is about to happen. I prefer to be optimistic and send good vibes to Ghan rather than fume like a jaded fag, which is how a lot of members are acting. Different strokes hun

I understand. I believe in spreading positive vibes also. She could be auditioning or not. Speculation is all we got right now. We shall see! I hope she wins her case. I just want the best for her.
Yahudah

JRocka

Omfg shes gonna give us some new music and thar long overdue EP :ack:

Wtv

when was that 20 days deadline? it must be pretty closer. I think maybe Bran already knows she will win or her lawyers told her, so her team is getting ready to drop a new song, taking advantage of the upcoming official confirmation.

I said weeks ago that September could be our month, so.............. fingers crossed!
:wub:

brocka4life

I don't care to speculate on what ur posts mean.

We will see if there is something up both sleeves besides her arms.

Cartierline

rosone1

I'm kinda excited.I doubt that it's something pertinent to music though.

rosone1

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on August 06, 2016, 09:27:50 AM
when was that 20 days deadline? it must be pretty closer. I think maybe Bran already knows she will win or her lawyers told her, so her team is getting ready to drop a new song, taking advantage of the upcoming official confirmation.

I said weeks ago that September could be our month, so.............. fingers crossed!
20 day deadline doesn't mean it will be over.It just means the defendant has 20 days to file a response to the lawsuit or she wins by default.He probably copied and pasted his responses from the last suit.

Young

Both sleeves  to me sounds like areas she slays and is known for

Acting and Music

We know she slays music...could be wat Zion is about
Is that an EP title or song track title?

Then she said Trinity and posted the matrix pic when there's a reboot scheduled
Queen is either auditioning or got the role

Between that and her Fox show coming; Queen is gonna be back on the A LIST :gorlonfire:

Young

Quote from: rosone1 on August 06, 2016, 09:54:09 AM
Quote from: Scott LeBeau on August 06, 2016, 09:27:50 AM

20 day deadline doesn't mean it will be over.It just means the defendant has 20 days to file a response to the lawsuit or she wins by default.He probably copied and pasted his responses from the last suit.

He won't win in NY

FlowerBomb

I like the name 'Zion' though
Would work great as the name for the EP or album, considering what she's been through.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Not getting my hopes up. Because if I get my hopes up and she doesn't deliver. I don't expect much from Brandy these days. Love the girl, but she has a history of doing stuff like this.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"