Who would go to this tour???

Started by Young, August 06, 2016, 06:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

August 06, 2016, 06:55:19 PM #15 Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 07:01:23 PM by Yar backwards
Ashanti & Mya kinda have too many hits to be supporting with reduced sets though
especially Ashanti if this was a tour it would make sense to have the 4 of them couple off on 2-day stops Mya & Bran one night Mo & Shan the next

Lazarus

Quote from: Young on August 06, 2016, 06:54:04 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on August 06, 2016, 06:51:44 PM
Quote from: Young on August 06, 2016, 06:48:36 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on August 06, 2016, 06:45:53 PM
I'd go. I can see Keri & Letoya being the opening acts

I could see that!

Then up next Ashanti & Mya as supporting acts

Brandy & FLOPica close the show as the main acts

>>>><<<<

Ack!!!

Closing the show with a SNIPPET of IABTM and  then finish with TBIM

I'd rather just hear The Boy Is Mine tbh

Young

Letoya would get 20 mins - DC medley and Two solo Hits
Keri- 20 minutes
Ashanti- 35 Mins
Mya- 35 Mins
Bran- 45 Mins
Mon' - 45 Mins (Bran and Mon rotate each night)
10 minutes to Duet

Lazarus

Quote from: Young on August 06, 2016, 06:58:23 PM
Letoya would get 20 mins - DC medley and Two solo Hits
Keri- 20 minutes
Ashanti- 35 Mins
Mya- 35 Mins
Bran- 45 Mins
Mon' - 45 Mins (Bran and Mon rotate each night)
10 minutes to Duet

:dead:

Got this show all planned out huh

Vonc2002

Quote from: Yar backwards on August 06, 2016, 06:55:19 PM
Ashanti & Mya kinda have too many hits to be supporting with reduced sets though
especially Ashanti if this was a tour it would make since to have the 4 of them couple off on 2-day stops Mya & Bran one night Mo & Shan the next
f
Ashanti only real hits are from her 1st album and maybe the 2 from her 2nd. other than that, she doesnt need to perform too long. she definitely doesnt need a whole show to perform. I agree that ashanti and monica should perform on the same night tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

Agreed tbh.

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 06, 2016, 07:00:37 PM
especially Ashanti if this was a tour it would make since to have the 4 of them couple off on 2-day stops Mya & Bran one night Mo & Shan the next
f
Ashanti only real hits are from her 1st album and maybe the 2 from her 2nd. other than that, she doesnt need to perform too long. she definitely doesnt need a whole show to perform. I agree that ashanti and FLOPica should perform on the same night tho

I hate u  :plzstop:

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 06, 2016, 07:00:37 PM
f
Ashanti only real hits are from her 1st album and maybe the 2 from her 2nd. other than that, she doesnt need to perform too long. she definitely doesnt need a whole show to perform. I agree that ashanti and FLOPica should perform on the same night tho
lies in addition to the multiple hits on her albums
she also has duets/collabs with the murder Inc ppl to perform AND What's Luv with Fat Joe
and she has a fanbase that would want album tracks
boy bye she's a headliner

Young

August 06, 2016, 07:05:48 PM #23 Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 07:06:23 PM by Young
 I think they're all C and B listers who can make an A list size tour if that make sense

Quantifying the tour Bey did with Alicia and Missy when they were big at the time

Then it would kinda catapult and remind people why they're fans; thus bumping them up in status again.

Vonc2002

f
dont nobody wanna see Ashanti :dead:
Sing foolish, baby, rock with u, rain on me, and Only u and then carry yo ass on somewhere :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 06, 2016, 07:06:11 PM
f
Sing foolish, baby, rock with u, rain on me, and Only u and then carry yo ass on somewhere :plzstop:

:plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on August 06, 2016, 07:05:48 PM
I think they're all C and B listers who can make an A list size tour if that make sense

Quantifying the tour Bey did with Alicia and Missy when they were big at the time

Then it would kinda catapult and remind people why they're fans; thus bumping them up in status again.
I get what ur doing here and maybe with a few changes in the lineup, im down. Im really only interested in Brandy, Keri, and maybe Mya

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lazarus on August 06, 2016, 07:07:27 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 06, 2016, 07:06:11 PM
f

:plzstop: :plzstop:
I mean if its time throw in Happy but yea :dead:

Lazarus