Is Rih not gonna make "Consideration" a single?

Started by charlie., August 08, 2016, 10:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

b7

and let SZA get more free promo/exposure? probably not. Not after those tweets leaked with SZA dragging her years ago sssss

when they performed it in Europe and Rih' literally had her singing in the back of the stage

:plzstop:

Real

She's killing, but I'm kinda ready for her to wrap this era up. No more singles

MelMel

charlie.

Quote from: Rig's on August 08, 2016, 10:35:15 PM
and let SZA get more free promo/exposure? probably not. Not after those tweets leaked with SZA dragging her years ago sssss

when they performed it in Europe and Rih' literally had her singing in the back of the stage

dsdssdsds

WAIT. I missed this  :plzstop:

Real

fffffffff

"stay right there gyal"   :calmdownsis:

yummy

Still my favorite track on the album

Love when she exaggerates her accent over some Island mess

Vonc2002

when that bitch peaked out from behind that curtain before u she ducked RIGHT back out  :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Don Draper on August 08, 2016, 10:36:30 PM

fffffffff

"stay right there gyal"   :calmdownsis:
ssddssssdds @ the girl barely having any light on her

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 08, 2016, 10:39:14 PM

when that bitch peaked out from behind that curtain before u she ducked RIGHT back out  :plzstop:
:kii: :kii: :kii:

:blessed:

charlie.