Young

Yeah Ghan has more industry pull

She'll always be Legend

I think Mo may be more relevant in the hood; that's about it

No shade

Kaeli.

yummy

Quote from: Rig's on August 27, 2016, 12:53:57 PM
Everyone was dragging the guy that made the comments so he said a lot more than that.  That's why she responded

He was tryna "drag" her

That would make more sense but the damage is already done.

BigDawg

yummy

Quote from: Lewinsky. on August 27, 2016, 12:12:13 PM
Was this posted before or after the Brandy shade? Seems like a response, but very general/vague too.

[instagram]
[/instagram]

QuoteStill Working❤️I couldn't be more grateful.. Life will be filled with moments that you will never forget. The key to continuously being blessed is being aware of what you put out.. Negativity, envy, hate & jealousy are the key to an early demise.. What ever you spread amongst the world is sure to come back to you.. It's up to you❤I choose LOVE️, M.B. ❤️THANK YOU for my shoes Mommy I LIVE in them #StillHereBaby

is she telling brandy to run the fck up

Treasure

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on August 27, 2016, 02:18:12 PM
Let's not leap into FLOPica's more relevant.    Let's think back to "Beggin & Pleadin" getting way more recognition than the entire "Code Red" album. That's not a diss to Mo.  It's just facts
ikjthdbjf

o damns shit

BigDawg

August 27, 2016, 02:28:39 PM #216 Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 02:29:13 PM by BigDawg
I don't know why people keep pushing this shit. Bran dont fuck wit FLOPica. It is what it is. She let it be known a number of times that she can co-exist with her but that does not mean she has to be entrenched in six degrees of FLOPica for the rest of her life.

GRAND

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 27, 2016, 02:23:23 PM
Was this posted before or after the Brandy shade? Seems like a response, but very general/vague too.

[instagram]
[/instagram]

QuoteStill Working❤️I couldn't be more grateful.. Life will be filled with moments that you will never forget. The key to continuously being blessed is being aware of what you put out.. Negativity, envy, hate & jealousy are the key to an early demise.. What ever you spread amongst the world is sure to come back to you.. It's up to you❤I choose LOVE️, M.B. ❤️THANK YOU for my shoes Mommy I LIVE in them #StillHereBaby

dsssdddd

GLOCK

No one forces her to reply with these bitter responses

And y'all are HATING..
Had this been a brandy challenge where it was simply called "I wanna be down" with them rapping .. Y'all would be with the shits.

It's quite hilarious to see any of u defending her behavior ...
And honestly if Monic? had done something to her recently she would've put it on snapchat.. Like she puts every damn thing else .. Outside of the status of her music
But DEW

CandyCrush

The Monica fans were insulting her for posting that video, thought she was trying to copycat, when all she was doing was giving that Nia Kay chick shine. Nia fans were spamming Brandy's comments about the iwannabedownchallenge. So she was already getting beef. Then here comes someone asking her to do Monica challenge and I guess she snapped at em. This is all so silly really. Too grown for this shit.

Young

Quote from: CandyCrush on August 27, 2016, 02:38:18 PM
The FLOPica fans were insulting her for posting that video, thought she was trying to copycat, when all she was doing was giving that Nia Kay chick shine. Nia fans were spamming Brandy's comments about the iwannabedownchallenge. So she was already getting beef. Then here comes someone asking her to do FLOPica challenge and I guess she snapped at em. This is all so silly really. Too grown for this shit.

It all shoulda been ignored

GLOCK

August 27, 2016, 02:40:57 PM #221 Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 02:41:23 PM by G
had enough! Pushed over the edge!
Plea

This girl has been throwing shade at Monic? for quite some time
Just like when she was asked about TBIM and she was quick to say "I don't talk to Monic?"

As if that lady asked her about that

And even if she had ... The reply was in poor taste.
Just like this 1.. It wasnt warranted..

Luxury

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 27, 2016, 02:23:23 PM

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Zzzxzxzx

GRAND

v

Yeah honestly the only reason MESS hasn't ensued is because Monica hasn't directly said much, that I'm aware of

Kaeli.

Quote from: G on August 27, 2016, 02:37:17 PM
She would've put it on snapchat.. Like she puts every damn thing else .. Outside of the status of her music

:omgwatshappening: