sdjsnd Does Bran HATE Mon now? Update: Bran says there's no beef or hate

Started by Sinpool, August 28, 2016, 10:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 fucking k

Quote from: Harlem on August 28, 2016, 11:39:07 PM
She's been talking for years that she watches what she does b/c she wants to be a role model for Sy'rai, I wonder if this behavior bothers Sy'rai b/c now that she's in HS its all fair game if the wrong girl comes to her at school talking shit about Bran's mess

!!! This is why I think sis is unhinged. She's not the same woman she was during 2/11. Something happened.

BigDawg

Truthfully I wish she were a little more private in how she felt be it about Monica or the universe but at the same time there may be something very personal she is going through. So I just send best wishes.

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: imani on August 28, 2016, 11:40:26 PM
She's been talking for years that she watches what she does b/c she wants to be a role model for Sy'rai, I wonder if this behavior bothers Sy'rai b/c now that she's in HS its all fair game if the wrong girl comes to her at school talking shit about Bran's mess

!!! This is why I think sis is unhinged. She's not the same woman she was during 2/11. Something happened.

Maybe she and Ray J did a Freaky Friday mess n now she's trapp'

BigDawg

Quote from: imani on August 28, 2016, 11:40:26 PM

Honestly I feel like a lot goes on behind the scenes that we just don't know about and Brandy has reached her breaking point.

BranLover

Quote from: Nine on August 28, 2016, 11:32:29 PM
Quote from: TAE! on August 28, 2016, 11:29:43 PM
All I know is that I miss the Brandy we saw during the Chicago/Zoe era. My love for her was growing even stronger. She even inspired me to get on the path of positive thinking, affirming, etc. Now I don't feel much of a connection w/ this new gor she's become.
!!!!

Her energy was everything then.

I don't like her nowadays tbh.
I still want the absolute best for sis , but I can see why ppl are turned off now.

CandyCrush

Sounds like she's going through something. Hope she works it out before she destroys her brand.

BigDawg

I think she should take a break away from social media. Make her account private and just take time to herself and for her family and regroup.

BranLover

Quote from: Harlem on August 28, 2016, 11:36:06 PM
Quote from: TAE! on August 28, 2016, 11:29:43 PM
All I know is that I miss the Brandy we saw during the Chicago/Zoe era. My love for her was growing even stronger. She even inspired me to get on the path of positive thinking, affirming, etc. Now I don't feel much of a connection w/ this new gor she's become.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is the reason why I started reading The Power of Your Subconscious Mind, positive thinking, going even harder with my fitness, and just overcoming obstacles... Bran WAKE UP, i think she's losing herself...

omfff Har! I bought and read that book because of her too. Even ended up buying other books like it. Sis was a vessel and so inspiring. I hope she can get back to that place.

Harlem

I can't front thou to have a failed engagement, lost close friends, and dealing with a fucked label situation it must be stressful... Everybody who was really close to her back in '12/'13 have turned their backs on her.... Bran you've been strong all these years especially the BS you went thru in 06/07, don't lose it now, you worked too hard on urself...

CandyCrush

Quote from: BigDawg on August 28, 2016, 11:44:23 PM
I think she should take a break away from social media. Make her account private and just take time to herself and for her family and regroup.

Honestly, when was the last time she took a vacation?

BigDawg

Quote from: Harlem on August 28, 2016, 11:45:26 PM
I can't front thou to have a failed engagement, lost close friends, and dealing with a fucked label situation it must be stressful... Everybody who was really close to her back in '12/'13 have turned their backs on her.... Bran you've been strong all these years especially the BS you went thru in 06/07, don't lose it now, you worked too hard on urself...
See, and this is just the stuff we know on the surface.

BigDawg

Quote from: CandyCrush on August 28, 2016, 11:46:39 PM

Honestly, when was the last time she took a vacation?
It seems it were that time she went somewhere with Ryan.

4 fucking k

To be honest, there was probably more stuff we don't know then this.

Bish

Why does everyone assume she is the victim in all of those situations?

BranLover

!!! I remember when she took a long break away from social media before and came back w/ new energy and so many projects. lol