sdjsnd Does Bran HATE Mon now? Update: Bran says there's no beef or hate

Started by Sinpool, August 28, 2016, 10:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

n

I don't think this has anything to do with Mon though.

VirgoMind

All this bitter talk lol Why would Bran be bitter, jealous, or insecure?

She just had something go viral on Social Media with "In These Streets"
She was on the same stage as Mo during BGR and was voted best performance of the night
She just toured overseas off the strength of 1 new song and old material...
Is praised constantly by the industry...
And she praises others...
etc.. etc..

I mean she's been working, is respected, and shows respect for those that she, well, respects lol
I think people just WANT her to be sitting home bitter and bothered lol smh

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Rig's on August 29, 2016, 06:25:45 AM
glad she didn't come for Mon' but she's done a poor job of making it clear. perception is reality for the folks obsessed with shade
so you honestly dnt feel like what she said was disrespectful to Mon as a woman and artist

She's basically disregarding the challenge as corny because it's not about her. Implying Mon needed it to be relevant.... like and so many other things

But oh! All to clap back at IG haters :plzstop:

I'm tired of her treating me like I'm stupid. If you wanna mess. MESS. But stop doing it and lying about it.

H.#.G.*.Z

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: VirgoMind on August 29, 2016, 08:54:53 AM
All this bitter talk lol Why would Bran be bitter, jealous, or insecure?

She just had something go viral on Social Media with "In These Streets"
She was on the same stage as Mo during BGR and was voted best performance of the night
She just toured overseas off the strength of 1 new song and old material...
Is praised constantly by the industry...
And she praises others...
etc.. etc..

I mean she's been working, is respected, and shows respect for those that she, well, respects lol
I think people just WANT her to be sitting home bitter and bothered lol smh

COME THE FUCK ONNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not here for these bitter fickle fags wanting to jump ship anyway scrambling for bullshit reasons to drag my good sis

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

KING BENTLEY.

Cause we all know if it was the #SittinUpInMyRoom challenge and Mo said this,

She'd be in the wrong and hating.

This beef shit is so late and corny

And it's sad that Mon is the only one handling it like an adult

Either complimenting Brandy or keeping her mouth shut. Why is that so hard for Starz to understand.

We're so used to legit belittling other artists for Brandy and I'm over it.

H.#.G.*.Z

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BENTLEY! on August 29, 2016, 09:05:33 AM
glad she didn't come for Mon' but she's done a poor job of making it clear. perception is reality for the folks obsessed with shade
so you honestly dnt feel like what she said was disrespectful to Mon as a woman and artist

She's basically disregarding the challenge as corny because it's not about her. Implying Mon needed it to be relevant.... like and so many other things

I'm tired of her treating me like I'm stupid. If you wanna mess. MESS. But stop doing it and lying about it.

she said chile bye and it went viral if anything we should be talking about the chile bye challenge

its dumb and she didnt have to do it

its not about mon at the end of the day its the haters acting like her saying scoot

was more than what it was and shes like yeah cause i really need a challenge ok then

nothing more nothing less

so gone was 2003

we could dew a full moon remix challenege if someone was really pressed

Different

Ma Lo

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BENTLEY! on August 29, 2016, 09:10:00 AM
Cause we all know if it was the #SittinUpInMyRoom challenge and Mo said this,

She'd be in the wrong and hating.

This beef shit is so late and corny

And it's sad that Mon is the only one handling it like an adult

Either complimenting Brandy or keeping her mouth shut. Why is that so hard for Starz to understand.

We're so used to legit belittling other artists for Brandy and I'm over it.

well faggot jump ship and head over to monica source if you like her so fuckin much and bran and her fanns are doing to much scram

monica is fake and ghetto so

Different

Zankou.

Quote from: TheNextLew on August 29, 2016, 09:10:39 AM

she said chile bye and it went viral if anything we should be talking about the chile bye challenge

its dumb and she didnt have to do it

its not about mon at the end of the day its the haters acting like her saying scoot

was more than what it was and shes like yeah cause i really need a challenge ok then

nothing more nothing less

so gone was 2003

we could dew a full moon remix challenege if someone was really pressed

well the gorls were trying to make the 'I Wanna be down' challenge happen

Zankou.

that's honestly what I took from this :kii:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

KING BENTLEY.

wait .... why am I even debating what's hateful and what's not on a board where we can't even type Monica :plzstop:

Some are playful

But for the most part, Yea Brandy is pressed over Monica and so are her fans. That's done and final. And not up for debate given the current situation of things :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BENTLEY! on August 29, 2016, 09:20:39 AM
wait .... why am I even debating what's hateful and what's not on a board where we can't even type FLOPica :plzstop:

Some are playful

But for the most part, Yea Brandy is pressed over FLOPica and so are her fans. That's done and final. And not up for debate given the current situation of things :kii:

most of it is monicas fault
if she is pressed its not about a so gone challenge
or her cameo in atl
or her dry ass vocals so

clearly dykica is gheetto and fake

Different

Young

August 29, 2016, 09:23:32 AM #299 Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 09:24:34 AM by Young
I'm glad she's doing damage control though

They  weren't beefing cuz Mon been paying it DUST

I'd believe her statement if she was t on IG and snap calling Mo a copycat for having male backup dancers & a hat on stage

I like Ghan's latest response tho; she does need a break from Social Media

I HATE seeing those comments on Shaderoom
But she did this