How do YOU define masculinity & femininity ?

Started by Kurama, October 14, 2016, 11:51:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 14, 2016, 03:07:05 PM
Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on October 14, 2016, 03:04:48 PM
Do you also feel uncomfortable when/if you are in a friend group, and it is basically girl's night + you. I could NEVER. I don't see how gays do that.
v

I perch with girls on vacation all the time.
There's usually 4 of us and posted to like  :letsmessfag: :traciandchelle: :caseoftheherp:

Doesn't bother me

See this is where I need to escape the situation. Am not you bitches' accessory. And I also hate how you lose respect and esteem even more so to a female the moment they know you are gay. I think it is even worse with women than men. Coming out to a woman is like actively stripping yourself of straight male privilege.
B7

Kurama

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on October 14, 2016, 03:00:07 PM
Quote from: Kurama on October 14, 2016, 02:59:17 PM
Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on October 14, 2016, 02:57:18 PM
Do you guys like women and girls around as friends? Could you chill on a bed/couch with them or travel with them, share your deep feelings etc?

Some of my best friends in life or women. We do all of the above and more.

like what  :ohwow:

ererrre

They're pretty pervy so we talk about sex a lot. They kinda helped me be more comfortable just speaking freely about it. They usually send nudes to be annoying and we all have pretty much seen each other naked.....and yeah thats enough chat lol

Kurama

Quote from: Kurama on October 14, 2016, 01:28:58 PM
Quote from: Kurama on October 14, 2016, 01:10:10 PM
For the non-gender binary folks...are you just as accepting when having a sexual partner?

Is a sexual preference/position governed by anything?

D.i.a.b.l.o

Care to take a gander?

that fag skipped outta here

SouravMay

this bond of yours sound sso edgy progressive and healthy

:stressed:
B7

yummy

Quote from: Kurama on October 14, 2016, 03:07:51 PM
I honestly am more skeptical about Blk gay men being real friends with Blk straight men. I was pretty biased about it and believed it was legit possible up until recently.

Anyway share sentiments or experienced a real Blk straight friend that you didnt try to sleep with & vice versa?

Outside some small talk with a few co-workers...me and straight dudes don't mesh too well.

The hyper masculine ones who catcall women and "damn that bitch got a fat ass" or "did you catch the game last night?"

:rudone:

Real

I have a couple of female friends. I think it's good to be able to get that perspective. I don't think I could have a legit female friendship with a chick I wasn't at least a little attracted to though.

Lazarus

I hang and can be cordial with both. I don't prefer one gender over the other. But then again its hard to get close to me anyway. I'm particular about who I let in and tell things to.

Eternal Bell

i cnt do tha hyper masc' men either
vry annoyin' to me

most of my friens are straight male tho
mostly valley boys, goofy guys!
i have one female frien but we dnt talk as often as we did bac in HS well cuz..we grown & doin diff' things!

CHOKE

October 14, 2016, 03:36:23 PM #278 Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 03:37:26 PM by Chokeme
I love hyper masc guys

Come home from the gym yell at me for the House being a mess.

Push me a bit

Enough to make me scared

Then bend me over

:stressed:

Kurama

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 14, 2016, 03:13:11 PM
Quote from: Kurama on October 14, 2016, 03:07:51 PM
I honestly am more skeptical about Blk gay men being real friends with Blk straight men. I was pretty biased about it and believed it was legit possible up until recently.

Anyway share sentiments or experienced a real Blk straight friend that you didnt try to sleep with & vice versa?

The hyper masculine ones who catcall women and "damn that bitch got a fat ass" or "did you catch the game last night?"

Yeah this is how I thought all of them were until recently. I couldn't ever see myself being friends with the hyper fags

wizzy

Can't see myself being friends with a straight guy

I'll either be always horny or always bored

D.I.E.G.O.

October 14, 2016, 03:40:41 PM #281 Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 03:41:30 PM by D.I.E.G.O.
Quote from: Kurama on October 14, 2016, 03:11:33 PM
For the non-gender binary folks...are you just as accepting when having a sexual partner?

D.i.a.b.l.o

Care to take a gander?

To whom were you referring?

Kurama

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on October 14, 2016, 03:40:41 PM
Quote from: Kurama on October 14, 2016, 03:11:33 PM

D.i.a.b.l.o

Care to take a gander?

To whom were your referring?

You.

D.I.E.G.O.

Ok cunt. Gimme a sec and I will share my thoughts.

Kurama

Thankies,

Oh Yumz can you answer too if you don't mind?