How do YOU define masculinity & femininity ?

Started by Kurama, October 14, 2016, 11:51:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FINE.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 14, 2016, 03:13:11 PM
Quote from: Kurama on October 14, 2016, 03:07:51 PM
I honestly am more skeptical about Blk gay men being real friends with Blk straight men. I was pretty biased about it and believed it was legit possible up until recently.

Anyway share sentiments or experienced a real Blk straight friend that you didnt try to sleep with & vice versa?

Outside some small talk with a few co-workers...me and straight dudes don't mesh too well.

The hyper masculine ones who catcall women and "damn that bitch got a fat ass" or "did you catch the game last night?"

:rudone:

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Demm_ on October 14, 2016, 01:40:51 PM
A few weeks ago a few of my former students who are 8th graders now visited my 7th grade class toward the end of the day. I was reading this boy's paper, and when he writes his "I" he does the circle for the dot.

He peeks at the paper my 8th grade student says, "is he gay?" I was like..."what?"  :uhh:

He then says, "str8 dudes don't write their i's like that"

:hmph: I had to enlighten a bit.
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddwhsm,csmn

Eternal Bell

October 14, 2016, 03:48:36 PM #287 Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 03:49:04 PM by Tinker Hell
i use to do hearts for my i's in skool

this was middle skool..b'fore i was evn thinkin' 'bout my sexual mess
i was jus tryna b diff'rent

D.I.E.G.O.

Sexual proclivities, in my life at least, don?t revolve around gender roles or the idea of masculinity or femininity. I prefer vers guys, because I like to flip. I think there is something sexy about that fluidity. I?ve been with guys that have more traditional opinions on tops/bottoms. They don?t typically last with me. I?ve also been with transmen that have similar feelings and some that don?t. It?s sex. To me, it shouldn?t be bound by these types of restrictions or the limitations of labels.

Curiously enough, though, dom and sub labels mimic the whole masculine/feminine dichotomy in my eyes. It?s so complex and deeply rooted in people. I wish some folks would be more open-minded about blurring/erasing those types of labels and feel free to be themselves in bed and outside of bed.

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Tinker Hell on October 14, 2016, 03:48:36 PM
i use to do hearts for my eyes in skool

Fuck you. You didn't make it out of pre-K, faggot.

como la whore

Quote from: Tinker Hell on October 14, 2016, 03:48:36 PM
i use to do hearts for my i's in skool

:plzstop:

Eternal Bell

this fag def' has tourettes  ssns
i dnt evn talk to him for him to b quotin me!

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Tinker Hell on October 14, 2016, 03:51:40 PM
this fag def' has tourettes  ssns
i dnt evn talk to him for him to b quotin me!

Whatever bitch. Anything else?

Real

LOONA.

Freemala Harris

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 14, 2016, 03:01:27 PM
I was becoming cool with a girl at my job, but she started acting like Tamar Braxton around me after she found out I was gay.

I keep my distance now :hmph:

Ugh I hate when people do this

Once they know you're gay everything goes out the window and suddenly they're that lady from Married To Medicine

BranLover

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on October 14, 2016, 02:30:54 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 14, 2016, 02:30:10 PM
My sister's used to put me in wigs and heels and make me learn 90s r&b choreography with them

I should've known then

:bvy:
d
asd'as;das

no one had to make me do it  :supluv:

jjdnnfnfnfgggg !!!

I'd throw that towel on my head and GO!

LOONA.

I don't really care if you're feminine or whatever. I just don't like anybody that's over the top.

But my trans friends >