What does kissing someone for the first time mean to you?

Started by charlie., October 14, 2016, 03:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What does kissing someone for the first time mean to you?

Nothing.
1 (11.1%)
I like them.
5 (55.6%)
I want them to be mine and get married.
0 (0%)
It just means I think they're cute.
2 (22.2%)
It means I love them.
0 (0%)
JoJo's album is amazing.
0 (0%)
fuck u.
0 (0%)
fuck u, hon.
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 8

charlie.

October 14, 2016, 03:50:45 PM Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 03:56:13 PM by CH∆RLIЄ.
on the MOUTH of course...
:ohwow: what does it mean to you?

Do you kiss someone you're hooking up with?

Would you kiss a random fine dude you just met in the club while y'all on the dance floor?  :supluv:

do you REGRET kissing some of the people you've kissed and wish you could take it back?
:receipts:

let's DISCUSS!

D.I.E.G.O.

It's such a big deal breaker if there is no chemistry in the first kiss. I LOVE kissing. It's one of the sexiest things to me.

Real

I don't like kissing, so if I do....I'm really feeling you

como la whore

If I kiss someone it usually means I really like them. There are exceptions, though. Like how much I've had to drink etc
:raycharles2urmess:

But sometimes I wanna kiss someone just to kiss them, to spice things up if we've never kissed before. You know.....something daring but innocent.

GLOCK

It just takes more than a kiss for me to determine what I think or feel for someone
They are really casual for me

charlie.

I am talking to this guy and he's pretty cool. Kind of perfect.

We walked at the park last night (it was our first time meeting) -- I guess you could say that was a date.

But he kept saying "I want to kiss you but I want to wait..." and it was kind of cute. He kept going on about how he wants it to be perfect. Timing and place, etc. then at the end of the night when we were headed to our cars I asked if I could kiss him and he said "Really? you want to? I want to too... i'm so tempted." and I was like it's okay we can wait if you want.

I mean I don't wanna force anyone to kiss me so yeah....

But that just had me thinking...
Like if I could take back some of the people I kissed for no reason I would.

D.I.E.G.O.

If he's waiting to kiss you, how long will it take to get him into bed? You need to test the goods

D.I.E.G.O.

He may be waiting for his Valtrex or penicillin to kick in. You better get some answers

Eternal Bell

kissin' is vry important to me

in my culture we dnt jus give kisses away

como la whore

Quote from: CH∆RLIЄ. on October 14, 2016, 03:55:26 PM

We walked at the park last night (it was our first time meeting) -- I guess you could say that was a date.

But he kept saying "I want to kiss you but I want to wait..." and it was kind of cute. He kept going on about how he wants it to be perfect. Timing and place, etc. then at the end of the night when we were headed to our cars I asked if I could kiss him and he said "Really? you want to? I want to too... i'm so tempted." and I was like it's okay we can wait if you want.

v
I always thought of the first kiss as something spontaneous......an in the moment thing. Him announcing it beforehand is kinda edgy
:howfestive:

charlie.

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on October 14, 2016, 03:57:07 PM
He may be waiting for his Valtrex or penicillin to kick in. You better get some answers

DSDSSDDSSD

charlie.

Quote from: CDY on October 14, 2016, 03:57:50 PM
Quote from: CH∆RLIЄ. on October 14, 2016, 03:55:26 PM

v
I always thought of the first kiss as something spontaneous......an in the moment thing. Him announcing it beforehand is kinda edgy
:howfestive:

ffff

mmm edgy!
so I should give him the D, huh?
  :popeyes:

Real

Quote from: Tinker Hell on October 14, 2016, 03:57:34 PM
kissin' is vry important to me

in my culture we dnt jus give kisses away

What culture trans?