Oh wow "body image pressure" is a thing, do you guys feel it?

Started by KING BENTLEY., November 01, 2016, 11:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 01, 2016, 03:43:32 PM
Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on November 01, 2016, 03:37:06 PM
I love this thread. I honestly have been sloppy as fuck these last 6 months or so. Many of the sexy trade that I pull be feeling my body up and be like "Yo do you work out?", and I am like no lol and they come with the  "You should!"

And I go

:mmywheresddy:

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

That must be how the catfish girls feel to a lessor extent, and I can't even be mad, most of them be up in the gym 24/7 working on their bodies meticulously, looking scrumptious and I am all lazy nonchalant, yh don't really lift, we gon mess or nah?
:hehe:

:ohwow:
B7

Vonc2002

So malcolm, what are u waiting on? Soft and fluffy aint fckn cute
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

SHORT, soft, and fluffy? Oh hell nah. Boy go to the gym
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 01, 2016, 03:48:33 PM
So malcolm, what are u waiting on? Soft and fluffy aint fckn cute

Til I get this fckn degree in December and summer starts coming around again, I'll throw on a sweater, shave a mustache to have a slimmer face and keep tf pushing lolz

:blessed:
B7

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 01, 2016, 03:49:23 PM
SHORT, soft, and fluffy? Oh hell nah. Boy go to the gym

I still have some pecs leftover from when I used to work out in July or whatever, I have a built/frame, just my stomach ain't ROCK hard abs lol
:bvy:

It's a lil soft for the winter, it makes me cuddly. A thick mess.
:feelinmyself:
B7

SouravMay

I hate it though when taking pics. Whem I am skinny, I slay on every pic, every angle, shot by any person. But when I am a little on the thicker side like right now, I need to make sure I double check all my poses and take ALL my pics, cause ch...

:shittinonmmy:
B7

Zankou.

FlowerBomb

I have never set foot in a gym and I think I never will

Real

Cartierline

Quote from: Baeomi on November 01, 2016, 03:54:47 PM
I have never set foot in a gym and I think I never will
I'll be your personal trainer babe, and we'll have another sesh after the gym

:heyddy:

SouravMay

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on November 01, 2016, 03:54:02 PM
Not "do you workout"

"You should"

Wtf

Right?! nnnn

It be sounding so rude, but I am confident, so I can take it. I don't if they say it all the way up front, but to that extent, like "Why not?" or some mess.
B7