I got rejected today.a

Started by Purple Moon, November 17, 2016, 11:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Moon

November 17, 2016, 11:09:15 PM Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 11:10:58 PM by BrandySavedMyLife
So today they had this beyonce party for bey day in my city and there was this really hot bearded guy working for the venue. Started talking to him, he gave me some lollipops and we were sweet talking to each other. I felt like the Attraction was mutual so when i came back later to the club and was about to Leave i Went up to him and Asked him for his number. He replied that he is sorry and has a girlfriend. I usually never have the Courage to be that upfront, so it does feel rather disencouraging to be rejected like this. He was just PERFECT. Beautiful Skin, tall, beard, tall and lean. Maybe im not worthy for this kinda beauty? He did however give me a Flyer and told me to come back next week for a good party (before i Asked for his number haha). Should i go or is it desperate?  Was i too direct how i approached him?
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Eternal Bell

i say go bruv
mayb' u'll meet sumone bettr than him

Purple Moon

No i wanted to marry his perfect ass

Aalonso.

He didnt reject you because you arent worthy of his beauty (wtf) he rejected you because he's taken :uhh: respect it.

Nine

This seems desperate hun. Just leave it alone.

Buy The Stars✨

and he isnt gay hun let him go ..  sorry that happened to you though .. rejection sucks

1stsecuritybank

November 17, 2016, 11:22:19 PM #6 Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 11:23:00 PM by 1stsecuritybank
[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]

GLOCK

I wouldn't say this is rejection
He's straight and taken :uhh:
Move on

Kurama

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 17, 2016, 11:16:51 PM
He didnt reject you because you arent worthy of his beauty (wtf) he rejected you because he's taken :uhh: respect it.

MelMel

Beyonc? Day, huh? Tell me more...

Purple Moon

I dont know man. He was flirting with the gay guys all night. But also with me so i dont understand. Whatever.

Ma Lo

He's just not interested . He doesn't want you luv

Heated🔥

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on November 17, 2016, 11:43:08 PM
I dont know man. He was flirting with the gay guys all night. But also with me so i dont understand. Whatever.
Was he a promoter cause That's what it sounds  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw