Mariah Carey sis

Started by UrFavsNumba1Fav, December 31, 2016, 11:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FINE.

We drag and ki but it's not really hard to understand how her voice is GONE. She's oversung for years (with nodules) didn't she even brag about it at one point? I think she said something about it making her sound better or something.

Lazarus

She'll be fine. She'll get through this. If she got through Glitter, her TRL mental breakdown, etc. She can rise above this mess. Musically, at this point her career she really doesn't need to record another album she's done it all tbqfhwy. Any music endeavors this point in her career should be just for fun.

FRANCE

all she needs is one good performance on a big stage n all will be forgotten.

Cowgirl

Quote from: bougi?. on January 02, 2017, 12:13:47 PM
We drag and ki but it's not really hard to understand how her voice is GONE. She's oversung for years (with nodules) didn't she even brag about it at one point? I think she said something about it making her sound better or something.
I knew nodules could change your voice but I didn't think they would completely deteriorate it over a period of time. I honestly thought you'd sound terrible for a few months/years then your voice would restore to a certain extent..

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Francois Lite on January 02, 2017, 12:01:50 PM
sss
'too cold to sing live! sabotaged!'
:kii:

after that, bitch just gave up.

no one is to blame but mariah. no one told ha to talk throughout the entire performance. her mic was on. y didn't she just sing? bitch just didnt wanna be there.
yea! Lolz! It was!

Especially the amount of vocals Mariah song require.

Oh wait ... you thought it was easy to BELT out Emotions at midnight while you're lungs are cold?

LOLZ..... just know Stale Kelly couldn't give it on the best day of her career

H.#.G.*.Z

CHOKE

Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 02, 2017, 10:32:48 AM
s

I'd like to see you girls get up and sing at MIDNIGHT with the vocal complexity her songs require.

It's New Years not live at Radio City Music Hall

She had a show lined out and they sabotaged her. Why would she do extensive vocal warm ups when she knew it would be freezing

They are wrong for this, just like they did Janet

And coons feed right into it. Madonna LIPS all the damn time. Britney too and it's never this big.

I really feel bad for her, this is terrible she needs to sue. I'm fuming they are getting away with this.

n

GORL

Annie

/.\

KING BENTLEY.

January 02, 2017, 01:06:30 PM #249 Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 01:07:29 PM by BENTLEY.
I don't even think Whitney or Patti could pull off Emotions in their primes.

The Highs ... the lows
:stressed: :stressed:

The bitch could've sat and I would've been grateful
There's never been vocal slayage like her on Earth before

And I'm pissed she's not getting respect during this

I want Ryan fairy ass to PAY

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Annie on January 02, 2017, 01:06:02 PM
She didn't even try
s
didn't have to
shes the Queen

When she farts you inhale a little harder

H.#.G.*.Z

CHOKE

How is at a set up?

So are you saying they knew if she was put in a position to sing live she wouldn't be able to?

:ATLcameo:

Cowgirl

Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 02, 2017, 01:00:54 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on January 02, 2017, 12:01:50 PM
sss
'too cold to sing live! sabotaged!'
:kii:

after that, bitch just gave up.

no one is to blame but mariah. no one told ha to talk throughout the entire performance. her mic was on. y didn't she just sing? bitch just didnt wanna be there.
yea! Lolz! It was!

Especially the amount of vocals Mariah song require.

Oh wait ... you thought it was easy to BELT out Emotions at midnight while you're lungs are cold?

LOLZ..... just know Stale Kelly couldn't give it on the best day of her career

But it wasn't even that cold in NY on Saturday. And "Emotions" has high notes but the verses don't require much tbh..

KING BENTLEY.

:plzstop:
I'm not understanding how it's not easy to see what they did

Someone singing live in the that environment with the big crowd is unheard of

So how in the HELL would there or could there ever be sound issues?
Then trying to blame it on her, she was the only one we could see the entire time :dead:

I really want that sound guy dead tbh he's the lowest of the LOW gutter trash. Fck him and his entire family, tryna LIE to save his own skin

H.#.G.*.Z