Mariah Carey sis

Started by UrFavsNumba1Fav, December 31, 2016, 11:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

Too cold, sabotaged, vocal rest

b7

Quote from: BowDown on January 02, 2017, 09:55:12 AM
Quote from: Dick Clark Productions"As the premier producer of live television events for nearly 50 years, we pride ourselves on our reputation and long-standing relationships with artists. To suggest that dcp (Dick Clark Productions), as producer of music shows including the American Music Awards, Billboard Music Awards, New Year's Rockin' Eve and Academy of Country Music Awards, would ever intentionally compromise the success of any artist is defamatory, outrageous and frankly absurd. We want to be clear that we have the utmost respect for Ms. Carey as an artist and acknowledge her tremendous accomplishments in the industry."

Not her claiming they set her up. :uhh:
n

She needs to accept the L and just work harder.  how bout actually rehearsing?  n

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: RIGS on January 02, 2017, 01:14:06 PM
Quote from: Dick Clark Productions"As the premier producer of live television events for nearly 50 years, we pride ourselves on our reputation and long-standing relationships with artists. To suggest that dcp (Dick Clark Productions), as producer of music shows including the American Music Awards, Billboard Music Awards, New Year's Rockin' Eve and Academy of Country Music Awards, would ever intentionally compromise the success of any artist is defamatory, outrageous and frankly absurd. We want to be clear that we have the utmost respect for Ms. Carey as an artist and acknowledge her tremendous accomplishments in the industry."

n

She needs to accept the L and just work harder.  how bout actually rehearsing?  n
ssssssssssssssssssss

I mean ... she's QUEEN. I honestly don't think she's actually rehearsed in YEARS tbh.

Ugh ... she better have some HEAT this album

H.#.G.*.Z

CHOKE

Maybe sis should wait on the album

Releasing now may not be the BEST idea

#Mu7

She's fucking Mariah Carey, this could merely be erased with a fucking OUT of this world performance. In fact, it sets her up better for her comeback. It's not like she can't sing anymore, bitch can still blow when/if she feels like it. I don't see the kiii.... .

b7

Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 02, 2017, 10:32:48 AM
s

I'd like to see you girls get up and sing at MIDNIGHT with the vocal complexity her songs require.

It's New Years not live at Radio City Music Hall

She had a show lined out and they sabotaged her. Why would she do extensive vocal warm ups when she knew it would be freezing

They are wrong for this, just like they did Janet

And coons feed right into it. Madonna LIPS all the damn time. Britney too and it's never this big.

I really feel bad for her, this is terrible she needs to sue. I'm fuming they are getting away with this.
:dead: she lost her voice and work ethic years ago babe.

b7

Quote from: BowDown on January 02, 2017, 12:25:47 PM
Quote from: bougi?. on January 02, 2017, 12:13:47 PM
We drag and ki but it's not really hard to understand how her voice is GONE. She's oversung for years (with nodules) didn't she even brag about it at one point? I think she said something about it making her sound better or something.
I knew nodules could change your voice but I didn't think they would completely deteriorate it over a period of time. I honestly thought you'd sound terrible for a few months/years then your voice would restore to a certain extent..
alleged excessive drinking on top of that ... ch

I wish she would've taken care of the nodules in her younger days. She's still a legend tho

#Mu7

and i can't with people acting like she sounds like whitney did in her last years (may she rest in peace) cause Mariah can still slay a song or two on a good day vocally....

b7

Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 02, 2017, 01:15:27 PM
Quote from: RIGS on January 02, 2017, 01:14:06 PM

n

ssssssssssssssssssss

I mean ... she's QUEEN. I honestly don't think she's actually rehearsed in YEARS tbh.

Ugh ... she better have some HEAT this album
ccvvvvvvv I just hate what she's done to my childhood memory. I thought she was a perfectionist

:stressed:
I'm just pissed

🦚

Bentley sis. I'm sorry but I have to call a thing a thing. Madonna sings more live at her shows than Mariah has in 17 years. Madonna isn't a vocalist, but at least she tries. N she damn sure doesn't stand there doing a stale side by side step with tired sailors in the background.
Madonna is a billion times the better performer and entertainer.

Compare Mariah to Celine and see how much of a joke she is live.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

FINE.

Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2017, 01:34:43 PM
and i can't with people acting like she sounds like whitney did in her last years (may she rest in peace) cause Mariah can still slay a song or two on a good day vocally....
guys

LOONA.

I'm not understanding all the commotion. She's been like this for years. Even Rih has better work ethic.

She sucks live
Her voice has BEEN gone
She's fat most of the time we see her
She hasn't put out a good alb since god knows when

And nothing will change because of her diva complex. 

CHOKE

jdjdhdjd

She actually tried to sing for a sec and sounded a mess

CHOKE

January 02, 2017, 01:39:28 PM #268 Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 01:39:53 PM by Chokeme
Quote from: Drais. on January 02, 2017, 01:38:44 PM
I'm not understanding all the commotion. She's been like this for years. Even Rih has better work ethic.

She sucks live
Her voice has BEEN gone
She's fat most of the time we see her
She hasn't put out a good alb since god knows when

And nothing will change because of her diva complex. 

:guys:

🦚

Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2017, 01:34:43 PM

Girl bye. Whitney had plenty of good performances after her prime. She didn't have the endurance to do a 2 hrs live show, but at least she was live for over 50%.
Mariah is practically Britney senior.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/