did RayJ just confirm that he dated Nippy?

Started by Heated🔥, January 06, 2017, 08:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

Mel.

and I feel for Stacy if what happened in the club
that night with Whitney did happen like that

she was dragged through the mud in the media and did nothing wrong. Whitney was just being jealous

Mel.

and I agree with Stacy that Ray should've said something
or spoke up on her behalf if she was his friend and a friend to the fam for all those years
especially seeing her dragged in the media and falsely accused.

he kinda did leave sis out there to the wolves

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Mel.

ch...
I mean, I'm not her biggest fan

but no one deserves that. I'm sure all the hate took a toll on her mentally and emotionally.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Cowgirl

Quote from: Annie on January 06, 2017, 09:29:30 PM
He said he was on his way to the hotel.. But he was late.. So he thinks it is his fault somehow.
He also didn't want to talk about it in the media, that's why Stacy felt like he let her down. The media portrayed her as a stalker, but she was a close family friend. Apparently that night Whitney was pissed that she walked up to Ray like that,

Stacy said she knew Bran since the 90s and even lived with her.

Ray said he doesn't know Kanye but he listens to his music. Brandy and Kanye talk all the time. They have a good relationship. He said both Kim and him were players when they were dating. Stacy said she remembered Kim in Bran's house sobbing, but Ray said she doesn't know the whole story. He said they have never seen each other again, but he did see some Kardashians at a game and said hi to them.

You guys should watch the last episode. I like the season so far. Speidi is so annoying.
FUCKING WAIT!!!!!

Cowgirl