How Do You Feel About Your Man Verbally Saying Another Guy Is Foine?

Started by Aalonso., January 22, 2017, 08:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Bell

Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 22, 2017, 08:41:50 PM
It bothers me, I feel it's disrespect because of a dude in my past that was a cheater but I overlooked

So I do give a side-eye knowing it's just me

But it hasn't happened yet with men, he's said certain females are sexy and it sorta creates a  :nowgorl: moment

i get where ure comin' frm especially given wat happen in tha past

'bout him sayin tht 'bout women
i think...& it could jus be me but..mayb' hes tryna tell u he wants u to throw on a wig evry once in a while bruv

Aalonso.

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on January 22, 2017, 08:37:56 PM
idc

i say people are cute all the time when we're out

if it becomes 'WOO i wanna fuck them LOLZ' -- problem.

This is it tho. Baph said something similar.

Like to me, there's no difference. If you say "wow he's cute" ... I'll take it as "damn he's cute as fuck

Admire that shit in private. I think its unnecessary to verbalize it and make it a "thing" unless you and yours have that kind of openness and mess.

GLOCK

Quote from: Drais. on January 22, 2017, 08:40:41 PM
Quote from: glock on January 22, 2017, 08:39:17 PM

I just wanna be with someone we can discuss other attractive people and not be afraid

h

What the   

i feel like most couples fear discussing cute ppl
Jealousy and other mess comes to mine

Aalonso.

Quote from: Drais. on January 22, 2017, 08:34:00 PM
It doesn't really bother me. Most men are visual creatures and they're gonna look at other men/women no matter what they say.     

Yea true but just appreciate that shit in private. Cuz for me, whenever I see someone I find attractive, it's "ack! oof! sexy!" in my head, so I'm going to take it the same way coming from you. Like you're lusting. I dont think that's cute. I know we all are going to find other people attractive... just rather him keep it to himself, I'm not about to have a convo with you about it, or agree like "yeah, damn he was cute you got good taste!" :uhh:

NewNu

BigDawg

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 22, 2017, 08:48:05 PM
It doesn't really bother me. Most men are visual creatures and they're gonna look at other men/women no matter what they say.     

Yea true but just appreciate that shit in private. Cuz for me, whenever I see someone I find attractive, it's "ack! oof! sexy!" in my head, so I'm going to take it the same way coming from you. Like you're lusting. I dont think that's cute. I know we all are going to find other people attractive... just rather him keep it to himself, I'm not about to have a convo with you about it, or agree like "yeah, damn he was cute you got good taste!" :uhh:
See now I am in my feelings and agree. He needs to keep that shit to himself.

Aalonso.

Quote from: NewNu on January 22, 2017, 08:49:45 PM
Idc. We can scout together tbh lol

ffffff

the hell yall scouting for? A 3rd person for the bedroom?

LOONA.

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 22, 2017, 08:48:05 PM

Is it really any better keeping it to yourself though because you're still thinking of how sexy another nigga is?   

LOONA.

Now a "oof! look at that phatty!" might be a bit too much so I can kinda see what you're saying.     

BigDawg

I never understood threesomes. Who has the attention span for that?

b7

Quote from: Drais. on January 22, 2017, 08:40:41 PM
Quote from: glock on January 22, 2017, 08:39:17 PM

I just wanna be with someone we can discuss other attractive people and not be afraid

h

What the   

ssddd there's nothing wrong with this to me

b7

Now I don't want u going on and on about how fine u think my FRIENDS are, but eh