The nerve....

Started by MAY, September 12, 2015, 02:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

September 12, 2015, 02:46:13 PM #15 Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 02:47:43 PM by Herb.
hes sexy as hell tbh
ugh middle eastern men are just it. they do something to me
their pretty dark/olive skin....their hair....

kinda excited that im actually kicking it with one now :dead: :dead: always been a fantasy. and he doesn't stink :stressed:

he's def cuter than this guy tho. :udontlookok: don't know where the hell he gets off calling anyone ugly.....but yea :justabit:

AIDS!

Oh he ain't Middle Eastern hun'

AIDS!

pCj

Sinpool

Herb.

so wait

is Morrocan middle eastern? excuse my geographical ignorance
cuz the guy im talking to now is from there and i could have sworn its middle eastern mess owt
and he looks the part, kinda...but more racially ambiguous than the guy pictured in this thread

when i first met him i was tryna figure out if he was a light skinned black, a indian/spanish....i was actually glad when he told me the tea. :dead: i just knew he was kinda foine lolz

Miranda

morrocan is north african luv. Mediterranean, and often times also Arab. Middle Eastern are Persians, Gulf people, Egyptians, Persians, Cypriots, Kurds, Turkish people and Israelis.

Herb.

September 12, 2015, 02:53:48 PM #23 Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 02:54:47 PM by Herb.
Quote from: Miranda on September 12, 2015, 02:52:55 PM
morrocan is north african luv. Mediterranean, and often times also Arab. Middle Eastern are Persians, Gulf people, Egyptians, Persians, Cypriots, Kurds, Turkish people and Israelis.
ohhhhh.

so he's african....i knew he looked like a black light skinned man at first glance. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

i was right :justabit:

i was feeling on his hair this week....its so soft :plzstop: :plzstop: god i want him inside of me

Sinpool

September 12, 2015, 02:53:52 PM #24 Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 02:54:42 PM by Emma Frost
Quote from: Herb. on September 12, 2015, 02:50:47 PM
so wait

cuz the guy im talking to now is from there and i could have sworn its middle eastern mess owt
and he looks the part, kinda...but more racially ambiguous than the guy pictured in this thread

when i first met him i was tryna figure out if he was a light skinned black, a indian/spanish....i was actually glad when he told me the tea. :dead: i just knew he was kinda foine lolz

d

Morrocans aren't Middle Eastern. They're North African, but those regions are usually lumped together because of similar cultures and stuff. MENA = Middle East and North Africa

Also some North Africans & Middle Easterners got a little negro mixed in there. That's why some of them give Drake mess out. :ohwow:

Jon

At least he didn't specify ligt skin color only which they do. lol

pCj

The Middle East is pretty much West Asia

Herb.

Quote from: Emma Frost on September 12, 2015, 02:53:52 PM
so wait

d

Morrocans aren't Middle Eastern. They're North African, but those regions are usually lumped together because of similar cultures and stuff. MENA = Middle East and North Africa

Also some North Africans & Middle Easterners got a little negro mixed in there. That's why some of them give Drake mess out. :ohwow:
makes PERFECT sense.

cuzi was thrown off when he told me morrocan. i just thought he was from here. sssssss but it did make him sexier once i found out for some reason...sounds so....exotic :ohwow: and deep :ohwow:

hehe!

Miranda

yeah all MENA people look differently. From black as the night (Sudanese) to light skin/black white mixed (Egyptians, Moroccans) to Indian/South Asian/white looking types (Gulf States) and European (Lebanese).

I think one of the only feature most have in common is the big eyes of Arab people.

Hugo

September 12, 2015, 02:58:02 PM #29 Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 02:59:20 PM by Hugo
so wait

n

You didn't bother to ask where his country was located or even do your own research? I thought everyone knew Morocco was in Africa   :plea: