Epic ghetto (true story) told on twitter, coined #Strandedbae HUGE plot twist

Started by b7, February 20, 2017, 05:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BranLover

Somebody's lying. All I know is niggas will be the reason for making you crazy and make it look like you're just crazy for no reason. The shirt being made, flying her out, and prev. tweets fawning over her; he knew what this would do. Guys can be so manipulative.

BranLover

And just how he's calling her a bitch and talkin about how he was fuckin someone else the same day sis was stranded, he's a gotdamn dog.

Harlem

Quote from: TAE! on February 20, 2017, 11:41:27 AM
And just how he's calling her a bitch and talkin about how he was fuckin someone else the same day sis was stranded, he's a gotdamn dog.

Right! The fact he had another bitch lined up the minute she left is odeee... niggaz ain't shit!

BranLover

Quote from: Harlem on February 20, 2017, 11:43:32 AM

Right! The fact he had another bitch lined up the minute she left is odeee... niggaz ain't shit!

Very much so. And then talkin about how he fcked her on the 1st night she came.
Gay niggas can be just as foul too.

BigDawg

I dunno tho she kinda has to take the L for this because in this day and age you gotta have some money lined up in case things go sour.

GLOCK

Raw sis u read the other guys tweets?
She has done some of this similar mess before

BranLover

jjjjj

They caught the other guy in a lie. He had no receipts and kept taking long to tweet.

b7

Quote from: DVDDY. on February 20, 2017, 10:17:27 AM
I don't understand how she missed her flight though and say at the airport for hours without thinking to reschedule
fffffgggg that bitch missed her flight on purpose  :kii: she didn't have anywhere to go

b7

yea when I found that part out ... idk.  That's so foul

.betterwiseup

I believe her though.
And these other niggas jus trying to be Twitter famous.