what does he see in her????

Started by Beau, March 05, 2017, 04:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

Low key I was thinking the same tbh. He shits on her visually. Maybe she is super intellectual.
B7

GRAND

March 05, 2017, 07:09:53 PM #226 Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 07:10:09 PM by GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL

BAPHOMET.

cnxvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvb

GRAND

So yeah this thread reeks of bitterness and jealously all while sis has her man and is seemingly happy

SouravMay

The girl just has to be confident as fuck cause she will continue to hear this mess. I couldn't have a fag that shits on me by eons as a boyfriend. We can give a neck and neck or different type mess.
B7

FlowerBomb

Quote from: شيطان on March 05, 2017, 07:14:29 PM
The girl just has to be confident as fuck cause she will continue to hear this mess. I couldn't have a fag that shits on me by eons as a boyfriend. We can give a neck and neck or different type mess.
speaks to your confidence

GRAND

I'm sure no one in her real life is saying "damns your bf is cuter than you"

At least, not unless they're single, miserable, FAGGOTS lol

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on March 05, 2017, 07:16:09 PM

Now you know a lot of females will be in his ear and DM's on some you could dew better.
B7

SouravMay

Quote from: Saint on March 05, 2017, 07:15:48 PM
speaks to your confidence
That's what I'm saying.
:hmph:
B7

GRAND

Quote from: شيطان on March 05, 2017, 07:18:34 PM

Now you know a lot of females will be in his ear and DM's on some you could dew better.
those girls are gonna do that even if she looks like Halle

Those are called whores  :dead:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: شيطان on March 05, 2017, 07:18:34 PM

thirstyhoes do that with everyone they want to get with :dead: