New Junes Diary - "Stay" On ITunes and everywhere!

Started by Young, March 16, 2017, 12:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Kaeli.

Rxxf

BRANDY

RatherBe

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2017, 04:41:05 PM
Now the weight thing and all that shit i don't necessarily agree with.  U had girls like xscape that were successful and werent the best looking, the most in shape, or the most fashionable. I think trying to make everyone fit that cookie cutter mold is wack. They're all honestly fine the way they are

Right. I was just about to mention Xscape. I mean even Brownstone and, now, Little Mix have girls of different sizes in the group.  It doesn't have to be that strict.  They can still all look like a group as long as the styling is cohesive.

I was with having them work out at first.  But now it seems like everyone has a flat tummy.  Some of those girls just have curvier frames.  They should keep fit, but there's no use starving yourself to look a certain way.  Like Shyanne (sp?) is young and fit.  She can't help if she has more booty and curves than Bre.  That's just how her body type is.

Young

Yeah they need to drop a bit and tone up

Lovely girls and beautiful shapes tho.

But I'm sure it'll come with practice and Choreo rehearsals

The Brandy Barbie

Young

The Brandy Barbie

lol J/k  They just seem to gravitate towards each other most.  They probably are just besties.

Young

Ashly and Gab actually have a close dynamic too

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 17, 2017, 12:32:32 AM
U know what, ashly looks nice here and in the video.
!!!

Giving me Latoscha Scott from xscape
Stand there Queen ❤️

GLOCK

Quote from: Kaeli. on March 17, 2017, 01:07:53 AM
I wish they would get read of that one with the blue hair

she irks the fuck out of me
thar dyke serves no damn purpose

GLOCK

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on March 17, 2017, 01:22:59 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 16, 2017, 04:41:05 PM
Now the weight thing and all that shit i don't necessarily agree with.  U had girls like xscape that were successful and werent the best looking, the most in shape, or the most fashionable. I think trying to make everyone fit that cookie cutter mold is wack. They're all honestly fine the way they are

Right. I was just about to mention Xscape.
LMAO yeah!

I definitely see what u mean
When I see them.. I see xscape for sure!!!!!
So maybe this will work ❤️