Started by Freemala Harris, April 18, 2017, 06:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Felt a bullet ricochet off your quote button btw

yummy

yummy

what on truth hurt's earth is going on in here

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And the mariah madonna usher comparison wasnt about them being in the same age group, it was about them all being DESPERATE. I swear logic and that boy aint friends
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 19, 2017, 04:09:17 PM
And the mariah madonna usher comparison wasnt about them being in the same age group, it was about them all being DESPERATE. I swear logic and that boy aint friends

Janet too.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on April 19, 2017, 04:10:20 PM

Janet too.
The same bitch that just released a spiritual album and was dressed in drapes? Boy, move

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

Quote from: Ms N.Campbell on April 19, 2017, 04:12:08 PM
Not priestess Janet
sddsddddddddd
I actually really liked how spiritual her album was tho.

RAY7

So glad these opinions didn't stop Urban radio from playing the song
:blessed:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 19, 2017, 04:11:19 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on April 19, 2017, 04:10:20 PM

Janet too.
The same bitch that just released a spiritual album and was dressed in drapes? Boy, move

she's not exempt.

RAY7

You're said they were desperate because of their age
and they are not the same age
YOU should brush up on your logic

FlowerBomb

Nipplegate was more then a decade ago, 13 years :uhh: :dead:
Vonc is talking about now