Outside of the board, do people usually like/gravitate towards you?

Started by GLOCK, April 24, 2017, 02:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

I'm very approachable but I really don't like being around people or engaging them. I give a guarded tea and people get upset when I don't hang out with them :kii:

Real

Rxxf

Quote from: NeededaStrap on April 24, 2017, 02:16:43 PM
I'm very approachable but I really don't like being around people or engaging them. I give a guarded tea and people get upset when I don't hang out with them :kii:

Is it petty that I refused to open my door when my friend came by the other day... unannounced?  AFTER I told her I'm staying in to relax for the night.
:overit:
Some friends are just so damn needy, no shade.
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

fedswatchin

Quote from: SingBran on April 24, 2017, 02:19:09 PM

Is it petty that I refused to open my door when my friend came by the other day... unannounced?  AFTER I told her I'm staying in to relax for the night.
not shady at all

People are draining. A lot of folks like myself need time to recharge. No point in hanging out if I'm not gon be present :hmph:

Is she the type that you can only take in doses?

Rxxf

Quote from: NeededaStrap on April 24, 2017, 02:23:28 PM
Quote from: SingBran on April 24, 2017, 02:19:09 PM

not shady at all

People are draining. A lot of folks like myself need time to recharge. No point in hanging out if I'm not gon be present :hmph:

Is she the type that you can only take in doses?

Yes @ recharge -- I need to do that, and that requires ALONE time
And yes, my friend (whose boyfriend lives near me  :ermm: , so she has easier access to me) is extremely draining.  She's the type of the girl who calls you whenever she gets into a fight with her boyfriend, which is every 5 minutes.  I love ha, but I can't take ha.
BRANDY

Gilgamesh.

Until about 2 years ago most people told me I came off really standoffish and they thought I didn't like them :kii:

I think smoking mellowed me out a lot cause I don't that at all anymore lol.

BrokenHeartsHeal

I'm not very bubbly or want to be seen so I would think ppl would find me to be unapproachable but ppl are always trying to spark convo or want to be around me. And once that happens I tend to trust blindly, so I usually let my guard down pretty quickly.

I'm always the one friends call to get help from, but they never reach out to me to see if I'm good and that's so draining. I already provide that type of service to ppl at work, I don't need to come home and be bothered with other peoples mess. I try to live a stressless life but it's usually other peoples bs that gets me moody so I also opt in and out of the social life at times..

🦚

Everybody that knows me adores me...but that's also because I give ppl limited access.
I can come off cold and even stand offish to ppl I don't know...I just have 0 tolerance for BS and the amounts of fuck I have to give is at capacity.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Kaeli.

People always tell me that when they first met/saw me they thought I was gonna be a bitch so no. But once we're acquainted their perception changes :woohoo: