Outside of the board, do people usually like/gravitate towards you?

Started by GLOCK, April 24, 2017, 02:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

glo' be camped owt and READY to troll every single statement of mine, same with Sleight, Kitty. It is just the truth lol. If you don't like someone you'd be better off ignoring.
B7

🦚

Quote from: شيطان on April 24, 2017, 06:04:05 PM
glo' be camped owt and READY to troll every single statement of mine, same with Sleight, Kitty. It is just the truth lol. If you don't like someone you'd be better off ignoring.

Girl plea. I put my jimmy choo's on your neck when you try it. Stop
Playing the victim...every lashing you got you provoked. I haven't said shit to you in this thread and here you are starting mess again.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

SouravMay

no fags. It does not matter what I post or do. I could talk like Einstein or look like Idris, look like Flava Flav or speak like Honey Boo Boo, you guys will still attack. It's just the way it is.
B7

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 24, 2017, 06:02:44 PM
Quote from: GLO' on April 24, 2017, 05:57:15 PM
d
We separately dislike u

Just like rest of the board hun :calmdownsis:
Iono why this doesn't click with him.  Fag we do this to everyone. I just quoted Ton' cause that fag sumn unbelievable as well.  Ur not special, no one followed u, and we do this all day long here. The only difference is we ACTUALLY think ur trash.  So what MIGHT be in jest with one person is completely  real in regards to you.
exactly  :dead:
It's so fucking simple

SouravMay

yeah just like the stupid trolling in the picture thread. just own your mess instead of beating around the bush. u are senselessly trolling me to troll me.
B7

Vonc2002

Quote from: شيطان on April 24, 2017, 06:08:43 PM
no fags. It does not matter what I post or do. I could talk like Einstein or look like Idris, look like Flava Flav or speak like Honey Boo Boo, you guys will still attack. It's just the way it is.
U are HURT :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

I guess. Some of my co-workers are always trying to spark up a damn convo and tell me about their boring ass lives.

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 24, 2017, 06:14:40 PM
no just calling it. kinda hit a nerve lol. U just don't like that I am finally addressing the trolling and calling you out.
B7

🦚

Quote from: شيطان on April 24, 2017, 06:11:50 PM
yeah just like the stupid trolling in the picture thread. just own your mess instead of beating around the bush. u are senselessly trolling me to troll me.

Fagg I said what the fuck I said!
You wanna fight or nah? Cuz my opinion ain't changing.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

GLOCK

Vonc2002

Quote from: شيطان on April 24, 2017, 06:16:10 PM
no just calling it. kinda hit a nerve lol. U just don't like that I am finally addressing the trolling and calling you out.
Malcolm every person on here that ur referring to is a whole grown ass nigga and aint never strayed from confrontation. U be proud of yourself for "FINALLY ADDRESSING" some shit cause there's never been a time where there was sumn i needed to say and didn't say it. Cheers to you for developing a backbone tho , i guess :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

love to see him like this  :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: GLO' on April 24, 2017, 06:19:22 PM
glo' be
calling like the fuck I see it.
I don't like u bitch and I'm not keeping it a secret.
Like, when have we ever tip toed around sum mess :kii:
Fag, i kinda say it and let the chips fall where they damn may

GLOCK

Quote from: شيطان on April 24, 2017, 06:11:50 PM
hun
These are genuine opinions
Why do u care so much about what others think? And then on the flip side try so hard to act like u don't and to make ppl dislike u..
:dead:

You get what u ask for.. and I sincerely feel as tho u have gained weight

You're sloppy and I imagine ur skin being very loose and unkept

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 24, 2017, 06:21:06 PM
Quote from: GLO' on April 24, 2017, 06:19:22 PM
glo' be
calling like the fuck I see it.
I don't like u bitch and I'm not keeping it a secret.
Like, when have we ever tip toed around sum mess :kii:
Fag, i kinda say it and let the chips fall where they damn may
ZVVBBBBBNNNNNNNNNNNMM

Kii