Outside of the board, do people usually like/gravitate towards you?

Started by GLOCK, April 24, 2017, 02:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on April 24, 2017, 03:43:28 PM
People usually gravitate towards me because of my personality before anything

from a young age my mom really pushed us to the front of things, so I'm used to everybody knowing me or being naturally outgoing. People say nice guys finish last, but it's really a perspective thing.

I'm usually that person saying hi to ppl, making a joke, trying to do nice gestures like holding the door, kinda like that Dos Equis guy :dead:

it does throw some ppl who are standoffish for a loop, those are the ppl that it really takes a minute to warm up to. but I understand it takes time to realize if someone is a genuinely nice person.

I also don't treat everyone the same, I try to find a personal connection with each person, everybody deserves to feel special imo

I'm told I give off a trustworthy vibe, so they're aren't many ppl that don't hit it off with me on first meeting.

Unless they/me have a reason to have issues
Love you  :'(

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw