omf the Jacksons are/were a damn mess

Started by yummy, April 29, 2017, 02:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

April 29, 2017, 02:26:09 PM Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 02:26:24 PM by ANIMMAI
QuoteIn 1980, with children Randy and Janet, Katherine marched into Joe?s office, grabbed his assistant, Gina Sprague?whom they believed was also his lover?and according to a police report filed by Sprague, Kate announced, ?Bitch, you better leave my husband alone!? She then beat Sprague, who was later treated at a local hospital.

QuoteWhile married to Enid, Jackie reportedly had a torrid eight-year affair with pop-songstress Paula Abdul, which she has denied. Enid once caught Jackie and Abdul in the backseat of his Range Rover at the Sepulveda Drive-In in Van Nuys, Calif.

QuoteIn 1973,19-year-old Tito was arrested for receiving stolen property. Police said that one of Tito?s pals had used a passkey to break into 50 Los Angeles-area apartments, but the charges against Tito were eventually dropped.

QuoteIn 1988 ex-wife Hazel accused him of attempted rape while he was visiting his children, then decided not to press charges.

QuoteThe IRS had a half-million-dollar judgment against Latoya until six months ago, says Ernie Rizzo, a private detective who worked for the alleged victim in Michael?s child-abuse case. ?Michael paid it all off,? says Rizzo, ?and she still said he was a pedophile.?

This gene pool of crazy  :plzstop:

yummy

Not 'toya getting Michael to pay the IRS for her and still calling him a pedo DRTFVMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

FlowerBomb

Cowgirl

Harlem

Lol not Katherine fuckin up the assistant in front of Janet & Randy  :plzstop:

fedswatchin

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 29, 2017, 02:26:09 PM
QuoteIn 1980, with children Randy and Janet, Katherine marched into Joe?s office, grabbed his assistant, Gina Sprague?whom they believed was also his lover?and according to a police report filed by Sprague, Kate announced, ?Bitch, you better leave my husband alone!? She then beat Sprague, who was later treated at a local hospital.

This gene pool of crazy  :plzstop:
Kat :dead: :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

Nine

fllsdklsfdkkfmdakmfslmkfkadmslffmkfsdmk

Kath' is permanently old and fragile to me so I'm crying at the visual of her beating some heffa down

:kii:

MAY

I need a proper Jackson's biopic with ALL the mess.

I know there's a ton of shit we don't even know about.

MAY

Actually, it's probably so much shit to cover they could even make it into a damn series.

Cartierline

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on April 29, 2017, 03:02:00 PM
Actually, it's probably so much shit to cover they could even make it into a damn series.
fffff a series would be amazing tbh.

FlowerBomb

the imagery of Kath's old self and jans fat self storming the office has me in pain

ssw4919

Read the book Jermaine's ex put out.  It was a ki.

The whole family was like royalty in the eighties, and their lives were like a soap opera co-starring all the major stars of the era.

Randy almost getting shot by Tina Turner.  :kii:

Jackie's wife caught him on a date with Paula Abdul, so she ran him over with her car.  :omgwatshappening: :plzstop:

ssw4919

Jermaine and Randy have the same baby mama :uhh:

Jackie and Joe both had the same side piece.  :uhh:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 29, 2017, 03:20:07 PM
Read the book Jermaine's ex put out.  It was a ki.

The whole family was like royalty in the eighties, and their lives were like a soap opera co-starring all the major stars of the era.

Randy almost getting shot by Tina Turner.  :kii:

Jackie's wife caught him on a date with Paula Abdul, so she ran him over with her car.  :omgwatshappening: :plzstop:
i have tears