How many artists has Bey outlasted

Started by CHOKE, May 04, 2017, 11:34:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Real

Quote from: Kurama on May 05, 2017, 12:25:50 PM
Quote from: M?rgi?l?l?. on May 05, 2017, 12:12:08 PM
and Bre, I love you but Britney has 4 albums that has sold under 1 million units. Yes the girls rush out to her little shows (for nostalgia purposes) but her popularity is definitely diminished.

Agreed. I said all of this earlier. But outlasting and outperforming are two different things.

I Just don't get why yall be so smug about surpassing an artist who doesn't really care or put effort into being successful anymore. One who has accomplished feats that still haven't been surpassed.

:plzstop:

Kurama

Britney has literally said she does this for fun & she has nothing to prove. Yall admit she doesn't put effort into her craft anymore all the time...like

is this rocket science?

CHOKE

Not here for excuses

Brit doesn't get a pass because she's lazy  :uhh:

BAPHOMET.

For shits n giggles! Doing this for mi fans! For the love ❤️ of music 🎶

Babes. Just like most of these other flops they have accepted the "now". It's not that hard to understand

Kurama

Real

Quote from: Kurama on May 05, 2017, 12:31:56 PM
Britney has literally said she does this for fun & she has nothing to prove. Yall admit she doesn't put effort into her craft anymore all the time...like

is this rocket science?

That's probably why you never see her having meltdowns about not winning awards

LOONA.

How does Britney being lazy and not giving a fuck change the fact that Bey has been outselling her since her solo debut?

How does her sales from 20000 BC change the fact that whenever they released in the same year she got outsold by Beyonc??

:guys: 

CHOKE

Quote from: Real on May 05, 2017, 12:38:50 PM

is this rocket science?

That's probably why you never see her having meltdowns

n

FadedEnvy

is this rocket science?

Did she make this announcement, before or after years of decline?

The OP wasn't just about Bee outlasting Britney.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Drais. on May 05, 2017, 12:39:30 PM
How does Britney being lazy and not giving a fuck change the fact that Bey has been outselling her since her solo debut?

How does her sales from 20000 BC change the fact that whenever they released in the same year she got outsold by Beyonc??

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: FadedEnvy on May 05, 2017, 12:41:05 PM

is this rocket science?

Did she make this announcement, before or after years of decline?

The OP wasn't just about Bee outlasting Britney.

And here we are back to where I said she accepted her flop situation.  :plzstop: she's a has been

Kurama

Yeah I knew that article about yall not being the brightest bunch was on to something

BAPHOMET.

Personal attacks now?

didn't expect that from you. Smh

GRAND

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on May 05, 2017, 12:47:41 PM
Personal attacks now?

didn't expect that from you. Smh
didn't y'all just call him a decrepit Brit stan wearing diapers?

:omgwatshappening: