How many artists has Bey outlasted

Started by CHOKE, May 04, 2017, 11:34:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: Cho-Ku on May 05, 2017, 12:56:00 PM
I think it's kinda obvious who the insecure ones are

It really is because if it had been any other female artist this wouldn't have passed two pages. IDK why these girls always wanna say, "well Bey is great but so is still this and so & so has done this!",

Ok? Y'all don't ever try to use logic when we're talking about other female artists.

MelMel

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Drais. on May 05, 2017, 12:59:35 PM

I IDK why these girls always wanna say, "well Bey is great but so is still this and so & so has done this!",

As is Beyonce never gets a praise thread on here :dead: :dead:
EVERYONE mentioned on this site gets discredited one way or another, just a while ago a few people on here were trying to play down Michael Jackson in favor of Beyonce
it's a general music forum, if you want 100% unfiltered, flowing Bey praise go to the BeyHive forum

Kurama

Quote from: FadedEnvy on May 05, 2017, 12:54:49 PM
Quote from: Kurama on May 05, 2017, 12:46:14 PM
Yeah I knew that article about yall not being the brightest bunch was on to something

The ironic part about this comment is that article was referring to fans of pop/r&b/hip-hop acts overall having lower I.Q.'s. The just cited specifically Beyonc? because she's the most consistently relevant of the gorls in that lane. Apparently some artists stans were not "bright" enough to comprehend that fact.

Hi, don't believe I know you. Im Bre.

LOONA.

Quote from: Black Bitch on May 05, 2017, 01:03:45 PM
Quote from: Drais. on May 05, 2017, 12:59:35 PM

I IDK why these girls always wanna say, "well Bey is great but so is still this and so & so has done this!",

As is Beyonce never gets a praise thread on here :dead: :dead:
EVERYONE mentioned on this site gets discredited one way or another, just a while ago a few people on here were trying to play down Michael Jackson in favor of Beyonce
it's a general music forum, if you want 100% unfiltered, flowing Bey praise go to the BeyHive forum

She doesn't have to be praised period. The point flew over your head.

Why couldn't this just be another thread where we throw shade and have fun?

Y'all love using that line I mentioned earlier only for Beyonc?. Why is this same logic not applied in other threads when y'all are just dragging other artists?

:ummwhat:

BAPHOMET.

At the end of the day Britney nor those other artist are selling one million copies or going on 256 million grossing tours in 2017 or ever.

Nas is done too btw if anyone was wondering

[/quote]

Kurama

Boi just shut ur damn trap already.

GRAND

yall im gonna get so drunk tonight appropriating this culture

Opposites Attract.

n

Yall can twist this however yall want but yall know what it is. Beyonc? is clearly still selling platinum albums (1997-2017) while the rest are not.

After this thread I don't want to see ANY of you girls tossing around the words "flop" and "need to give it up" anymore since the girls are still active and mess. To a certain degree :dead:

It's unconditional, these days you know....

CHOKE

May 05, 2017, 01:24:17 PM #190 Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 01:26:20 PM by Cho-Ku
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on May 05, 2017, 01:10:40 PM
At the end of the day Britney nor those other artist are selling one million copies or going on 256 million grossing tours in 2017 or ever.

Nas is done too btw if anyone was wondering

:plzstop:

CHOKE

Quote from: M?rgi?l?l?. on May 05, 2017, 01:23:31 PM
n

Yall can twist this however yall want but yall know what it is. Beyonc? is clearly still selling platinum albums (1997-2017) while the rest are not.

After this thread I don't want to see ANY of you girls tossing around the words "flop" and "need to give it up" anymore since the girls are still active and mess. To a certain degree :dead:

:guys:

RAY7

Quote from: M?rgi?l?l?. on May 05, 2017, 01:23:31 PM
n

!!!
I agree 100%

LOONA.

Yeah let's see if that logic still applies the next time they attack Ciara, Monica, etc for 1000 pages since everyone is still releasing music and has achieved some form of success.     

RAY7

Ci went Platinum with I Bet so she's still going
Usher had a #1 Urban hit with NoLimit and now Party with Chris so King is still here