Teen Who Threw Old Lady In Pool Turns Himself In

Started by Freemala Harris, May 09, 2017, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

yummy

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on May 09, 2017, 05:19:58 PM
toss this fckn monkey ass nigger in jail and throw away the key. 16 years old, i don't give a shit!
you don't put your hands on anybody elderly
tired of giving these fckn black APES passes. fckn menaces to society

LQSALSSAMNSMANJKSALDAL<SMA>KNSAMNSMMA

:mmyulost:

Vonc2002

toss this fckn monkey ass nigger in jail and throw away the key. 16 years old, i don't give a shit!
Passes? They usually shoot us and ask questions later
:ummwhat:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

Bentley why do you always call blacks monkeys and apes but you never say chink wet back or cracker
:damselindistress:

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

DVDDY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 09, 2017, 05:21:17 PM
Passes? They usually shoot us and ask questions later
:ummwhat:
I was confused by that too. I'm actually surprised to see his punishment. Usually it's jail time or a coffin.

Aalonso.

Quote from: DVDDY. on May 09, 2017, 05:15:15 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on May 09, 2017, 05:10:39 PM
This isnt assault? :uhh:

If he made a move to grab her but didn't actually grab her, it would have been assault. Since he had physical contact, it's battery.

Honestly, the "throw her in!!" chants spell premeditation to me. Also the fact that his first attempt to carry her failed and resulted in a body slam, and he proceeded to pick her back up and throw her into a fuckin pool. He knows right from wrong he's fuckin 16/17 not 4. I hope it escalates.

AIDS

If he made a move to grab her but didn't actually grab her, it would have been assault. Since he had physical contact, it's battery.

Hmm you seem pretty well versed on this.

BAPHOMET.

this is the kinda teen that needs to be gunned the fuck down

BAPHOMET.

!!!!!!!!!! Shoot this nigger next time tbfhwy

DVDDY.

Quote from: L0NZ. on May 09, 2017, 05:25:43 PM

Honestly, the "throw her in!!" chants spell premeditation to me. Also the fact that his first attempt to carry her failed and resulted in a body slam, and he proceeded to pick her back up and throw her into a fuckin pool. He knows right from wrong he's fuckin 16/17 not 4. I hope it escalates.
Damn, y'all are ruthless lol. I have to watch the video again. She isn't entirely blameless though. One could argue that she confronted them on her own accord, thus she did not feel like she was in danger until she was tossed.

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

May 09, 2017, 05:32:09 PM #28 Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 05:32:43 PM by Vonc2002
Well I dont give a fck if she did walk over there. What happened to her is inexcusable. There's NO JUSTIFICATION for what happened. Not her walking over to complain (LIKE NEIGHBORS DO) being reason enough for her to be picked up and thrown.  Now i dont agree with throwing the book at him but he was SOLEY to blame. Period.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw