Teen Who Threw Old Lady In Pool Turns Himself In

Started by Freemala Harris, May 09, 2017, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

May 09, 2017, 04:59:44 PM Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 05:00:35 PM by Freeruu
A 16-year-old boy who turned himself in after a video posted on social media that showed a woman being slammed to the ground then tossed into a pool at a rowdy pool party in North Lauderdale over the weekend will spend the next three weeks at his home under surveillance.

The teen surrendered to Broward Sheriff's Office Monday around 5 p.m. On Tuesday, he was given 21 days in juvenile detention, which he will serve at his home while wearing an ankle monitor. He faces one count of battery on a person 65 years of age or older. 

A friend of the victim told NBC 6 that James had recently undergone hip surgery.
She said authorities had been called for the loud noise but hadn't arrived by the time the victim confronted the group.

"She doesn't walk that good, you can see that. Like, why would you do that to her?" friend Shay McNair said. "She was recovering already from what I understand a broken hip from not long ago."

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Man-Throws-Woman-With-Dogs-Into-Pool-at-South-Florida-Pool-Party-421644904.html

Ulysses

Vonc2002

Hip surgery huh? That's exactly what i initially thought about when i saw that shit. She didn't even look like she was walking too well.  Yea, let him enjoy those 20 days
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bruce

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 09, 2017, 05:02:05 PM
Hip surgery huh? That's exactly what i initially thought about when i saw that shit. She didn't even look like she was walking too well.  Yea, let him enjoy those 20 days

20 days at home  :uhh: :uhh: hes 16, that does not sound like punishment.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bruce on May 09, 2017, 05:03:14 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 09, 2017, 05:02:05 PM

20 days at home  :uhh: :uhh: hes 16, that does not sound like punishment.
Well i don't wanna just throw him into jail for yrs. I think that's excessive.  If Timmy did this he wouldve got the same mess so im not protesting or nothing.  He still has the charges he has to face, so if he does a couple of months in a juvenile detention center, i wouldn't be mad at that either
............but DASSIT!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

Eternal Bell

May 09, 2017, 05:11:01 PM #7 Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 05:11:15 PM by Tinkerfly
he needs to b on death row
i dnt feel safe wit him out n 'bout

DVDDY.

Quote from: Freeruu on May 09, 2017, 04:59:44 PM
She said authorities had been called for the loud noise but hadn't arrived by the time the victim confronted the group.

She should have rested those hips in her damn house and waited for the police. Dummy.

Speedy recovery though ❤️

sawayama

Quote from: herb. on May 09, 2017, 05:08:50 PM
ultimately, i know he'll learn his lesson. he was trying to be cute
no need to ruin his life for this with a stronger punishment. he could be a great kid just tryna impress his friends.
hopefully he sees its not cute to be edgy. it coulda been worse for him.

old lady should have been in her house calling the police or something anyway.
she should learn from this as well. dumb move. hope she knows now lol. old white self

Yeah. Susan was CLEARLY outnumbered. She should've stayed and waited on the cops

DVDDY.

Quote from: L0NZ. on May 09, 2017, 05:10:39 PM
This isnt assault? :uhh:

If he made a move to grab her but didn't actually grab her, it would have been assault. Since he had physical contact, it's battery.

Vonc2002

Quote from: DVDDY. on May 09, 2017, 05:15:15 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on May 09, 2017, 05:10:39 PM
This isnt assault? :uhh:

If he made a move to grab her but didn't actually grab her, it would have been assault. Since he had physical contact, it's battery.
:guys:

Freemala Harris

Quote from: herb. on May 09, 2017, 05:08:50 PM
ultimately, i know he'll learn his lesson. he was trying to be cute
no need to ruin his life for this with a stronger punishment. he could be a great kid just tryna impress his friends.
hopefully he sees its not cute to be edgy. it coulda been worse for him.

old lady should have been in her house calling the police or something anyway.
she should learn from this as well.
dumb move. hope she knows now lol. old white self

That's true

But given the times i'm kinda scared it would have turned out like that other pool incident  :guys:

KING BENTLEY.

toss this fckn monkey ass nigger in jail and throw away the key. 16 years old, i don't give a shit!
you don't put your hands on anybody elderly
tired of giving these fckn black APES passes. fckn menaces to society

H.#.G.*.Z

Opposites Attract.

n

Yeah Thank Jah for the house arrest but the prosecution should allow him to do community service for the battery charge. No need to put him in jail which I'm sure they will attempt.

It's unconditional, these days you know....