Halle's 'Kidnap'

Started by AIDS, May 28, 2017, 06:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Quote from: TheNextLew on May 28, 2017, 07:07:04 PM
i kinda thought it came and went
damn halle that oscar aint really helpin

The stale shade at the end as if the other black females are booking solo leads.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Boomz

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 28, 2017, 07:20:14 PM

this one?
fsdajkffffffffffffffffffffffffff

my gif!
This obviously white stunt woman  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

May 28, 2017, 07:25:26 PM #17 Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 07:25:53 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Fuck you. on May 28, 2017, 07:21:25 PM
They should cancel the release date
Honestly, after this leak, they probably will. The whole reason the film kept getting pushed back was because the production company was bankrupt. Now that the film has less potential to bring in money what would be the fckn point. And the hype around the movie has really died, so yea let it fckn be.  Im excited for Halle's next movie tho. She's gonna be in the sequel to the Kingsman and that's sure to be a fckn hit. The 1st one was fanfckntastic
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Drogon

Quote from: Fuck you. on May 28, 2017, 06:46:27 PM
Is on the firestick ...

Let's see what this gives

I wanted to smack this bitch...she had multiple chances to kill them

Vonc2002

Quote from: Sleigh Bells Ring on May 28, 2017, 07:23:08 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on May 28, 2017, 07:07:04 PM
i kinda thought it came and went
damn halle that oscar aint really helpin

The stale shade at the end as if the other black females are booking solo leads.
And halle did her part and had nothing to do with the delay of this film anyway so..........yea
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 28, 2017, 07:25:26 PM
Honestly, after this leak, they probably will. The whole reason the film kept getting pushed back was because the production company was bankrupt. Now that the film has less potential to bring in money what would be the fckn point. And the hype around the movie has really died, so yea let it fckn be.  Im excited for Halle's next movie tho. She's gonna be in the sequel to the Kingsman and that's sure to be a fckn hit. The 1st one was fanfckntastic

Idk. Everything she does these days turns to complete SHIT. it'll flop now that she's attached.

Vonc2002

Quote from: FlightMedic on May 28, 2017, 07:27:23 PM
Is on the firestick ...

Really?  I think she was operating like they had her fckn son so whatever she did could potentially fck him up too

Vonc2002

Quote from: Fuck you. on May 28, 2017, 07:28:27 PM

Idk. Everything she does these days turns to complete SHIT. it'll flop now that she's attached.
:guys:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

thats an asian stunt double anyway

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

🦚

Quote from: Fuck you. on May 28, 2017, 07:28:27 PM

Not too fucking much now. Frank and Alice was epic and quite frankly robbed from an Oscar nomination.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Frank and Alice was good

Drogon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 28, 2017, 07:29:11 PM
Is on the firestick ...

Really?  I think she was operating like they had her fckn son so whatever she did could potentially fck him up too

When white Bertha  big back ass got her ass out that car i would've mowed that bitch

Vonc2002

Quote from: FlightMedic on May 28, 2017, 07:38:47 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 28, 2017, 07:29:11 PM
Is on the firestick ...

When white Bertha  big back ass got her ass out that car i would've mowed that bitch
[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

Nine

AIDS

SVSGSSHHHDDHHDHHDYYDHDUD