Prettiest on the show self #RHOP

Started by BAPHOMET., June 29, 2017, 03:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

She's not.  All that makeup, that TERRIBLE hair, and those tacky outfits :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

the way Monique had her in a jealous rage for most of the season >>>>>>>> :blessed:

rich, 4 home-owning self!

BAPHOMET.

June 29, 2017, 03:19:03 PM #3 Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 03:19:25 PM by Baph al Mana.

she looks JUST like Vanessa Williams

Nine

Her makeup always looks like shit. That pink look she had in the confessional had me screaming.

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on June 29, 2017, 03:18:25 PM
the way Monique had her in a jealous rage for most of the season >>>>>>>> :blessed:

rich, 4 home-owning self!
Monique is just.........BETTER  :oof:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on June 29, 2017, 03:19:03 PM
Her makeup always looks like shit. That pink look she had in the confessional had me screaming.
That fckn nonsensical ass weave that just be  THERE and hanging, terrible.  Robyn looks better tbh. Robyn's eyes are GORGEOUS

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 29, 2017, 03:21:06 PM
Quote from: Nine on June 29, 2017, 03:19:03 PM
That fckn nonsensical ass weave that just be  THERE and hanging, terrible.  Robyn looks better tbh. Robyn's eyes are GORGEOUS

:dead:

BAPHOMET.

this looks like Flo from the Bad Girls Club tbh

fedswatchin

BAPHOMET.