This Jay Z album

Started by Young, June 29, 2017, 06:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 fucking k

Fuck waiting for the bastards to grow up. She has the resources to have everything taken cared of. Time waits for no one. Especially when those crows feet start peeking out more and you start to wonder how life would've turned out if you left the nigger when you were younger.

GRAND

Wait what happened during the resentment performances

yummy

June 30, 2017, 07:30:03 PM #317 Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 07:30:48 PM by ANIMMAI
Quote from: 1RIG on June 30, 2017, 07:24:37 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on June 30, 2017, 07:19:19 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on June 30, 2017, 07:12:40 PM
I can't believe they did a WHOLE tour together while all of this was going on :dead:  ch

That screams business deal to me. Sorry
<DFDFJKSDDJSFFS

Those clips of her being PISSED @ him on tour used to have me cackling down

It makes so much sense now  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
dnndfffgggggg not even just during the "Resentment" portion either. she seemed pissed throughout

The Ex-Factor performances too

All that growling was the pent up aggression she had towards that nigger

Aalonso.

Quote from: witch on June 30, 2017, 07:19:57 PM
I can't believe they did a WHOLE tour together while all of this was going on :dead:  ch

I think they did that tour to keep the the cheating mess hidden and for Bey to have more of an eye on him :ohwow: There was rumors that they had marriage counselors on the road with them and remember the Resentment performances :stressed: I don't think this is a business deal. Bey is so strong :stressed: this stuff makes me respect her even more. She never showed what she was going through all that time. Women are so strong :gorlonfire:

dff no shade this make me wanna fan again. i feel like rooting for ha

b7

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 30, 2017, 07:27:09 PM
And I read a line from one song where he said she was more mature and ready for commitment than he was.

I'm sorry but that women mature faster than men mess sounds like some bullshit men use to justify taking a woman through a bunch of turmoil.

Any other time men are supposed to be the provider! king of the castle! rawr! but you're suddenly a teenager trapped in a man's body when you get caught cheating? Plea'

and he was 33 when they got together
:plzstop:

Aalonso.

And I read a line from one song where he said she was more mature and ready for commitment than he was.

I'm sorry but that women mature faster than men mess sounds like some bullshit men use to justify taking a woman through a bunch of turmoil.

lol. well nah that saying exists mostly outside of the releationship realm

b7

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on June 30, 2017, 07:27:54 PM
Wait what happened during the resentment performances
she put waaaay more into it. First time I ever believed those tears too

Aalonso.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on June 30, 2017, 06:57:06 PM
She's going to be like Tina. After its revealed 100% that he has another child that was during their period together she'll leave.

But she wont be the tight body chick she is. She'll be a 55 year old finally coming to her senses. and who the hell would want her then aside from wanting her money.

n.

wtw

yummy

June 30, 2017, 07:36:28 PM #323 Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 07:36:51 PM by ANIMMAI
Quote from: Punany Lonny on June 30, 2017, 07:33:22 PM

are you sure cause I've only ever heard that saying in regards to men settling down

BAPHOMET.

At the end of the day she is currently still choosing to stay married to him. and there's nothing I can do about it. Unfortunately...

Still want that OTR tour dvd tho'. Dumb ho

4 fucking k

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 30, 2017, 07:36:28 PM

are you sure cause I've only ever heard that saying in regards to men settling down

It's just an excuse for men to justify their infidelity but there's scientific proof that men mature slower than women but still...

Aalonso.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 30, 2017, 07:36:28 PM

Ive heard it more on the moving out/affairs in order/stable lifestyle side

Boomz

Quote from: witch on June 30, 2017, 07:19:57 PM

I think they did that tour to keep the the cheating mess hidden and for Bey to have more of an eye on him :ohwow: There was rumors that they had marriage counselors on the road with them and remember the Resentment performances :stressed: I don't think this is a business deal. Bey is so strong :stressed: this stuff makes me respect her even more. She never showed what she was going through all that time. Women are so strong :gorlonfire:

I'm getting emotional

:stressed:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on June 30, 2017, 06:18:43 PM
Quote from: Baph al Mana. on June 30, 2017, 05:46:42 PM
and minus the beating and goinig back to the abuser... Rih >

Fuck'em and keep it the fuck moving. Can't be going through this kinda shit.

well that's pathetic. I'd rather get cheated on than BEAT! lol.
s

um

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: 1RIG on June 30, 2017, 07:33:10 PM

Any other time men are supposed to be the provider! king of the castle! rawr! but you're suddenly a teenager trapped in a man's body when you get caught cheating? Plea'

and he was 33 when they got together
:plzstop:
sss

niggas come up with any fckn excuse to justify infidelity

H.#.G.*.Z