Started by Freemala Harris, July 11, 2017, 11:55:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

this lifeless body

zzbxbvxbznzzbznbzjsbsbsb

I keep watching

Nine

I'm not laughing.

Hope this sick cracker gets charged, or dies slowly and painfully.

LOONA.

Freemala Harris

She's lucky to be alive

The way she fell head first from that height had me shook

I keep hearing about racist shit on airbnb and i'll never use the bs. Although its not surprising in the slightest bit.

When a white lady cancelled on an asian woman's stay right before she got there  :omgwatshappening:

Kaeli.

Quote from: Nine on July 11, 2017, 12:07:59 PM
I'm not laughing.

Hope this sick cracker gets charged, or dies slowly and painfully.
b

b7

I don't understand the hype or why people trust that airbnb shit
n

I'm not staying at some strangers fucking house.  Yuck

Kaeli.

Nine

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Drais. on July 11, 2017, 12:09:38 PM
gjjc

What's the backstory on this?   

Speaking to Dutch media, Steve said the problem began because she and three colleagues, who were in the Netherlands for an art exhibition, were an hour late checking out of their holiday rental in the Potgieterstraat area.

She told Netherlands-based journalist Kevin P Roberson they apologised “profusely”.

But the female landlord had returned with a man who allegedly “banged on the door” before behaving “aggressively” towards the young women — eventually pushing Steve down the stairs after shouting at her to “get out”.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/woman-shoved-down-stairs-by-airbnb-host-for-checking-out-late/news-story/f42e15c8575e9dcb434ea916d8efce62

This is so sad

LOONA.

Quote from: Freeruu on July 11, 2017, 12:11:14 PM
She's lucky to be alive

The way she fell head first from that height had me shook

I keep hearing about racist shit on airbnb and i'll never use the bs. Although its not surprising in the slightest bit.

When a white lady cancelled on an asian woman's stay right before she got there  :omgwatshappening:

I researched that airnb mess because one of my friends and some of his friends kept boasting about it, but I don't see why anybody would want to stay in a stranger's house, especially if the person is with you the whole time.

And then they have all these rules and shit. 

I'd just rather stay at a hotel.

Kaeli.

The screenshots

Msnsnsndndndjxhdhsnsn not a play by play of the mess :omgwatshappening:

LOONA.

Quote from: Freeruu on July 11, 2017, 12:15:08 PM
Quote from: Drais. on July 11, 2017, 12:09:38 PM
gjjc

What's the backstory on this?   

Speaking to Dutch media, Steve said the problem began because she and three colleagues, who were in the Netherlands for an art exhibition, were an hour late checking out of their holiday rental in the Potgieterstraat area.

She told Netherlands-based journalist Kevin P Roberson they apologised ?profusely?.

But the female landlord had returned with a man who allegedly ?banged on the door? before behaving ?aggressively? towards the young women ? eventually pushing Steve down the stairs after shouting at her to ?get out?.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/woman-shoved-down-stairs-by-airbnb-host-for-checking-out-late/news-story/f42e15c8575e9dcb434ea916d8efce62

This is so sad

Damn they don't play about those check out times in the Netherlands.     

Nine

Yeah, Aidsbnb is not the tea. The girls will do anything to save a buck though.

Freemala Harris

Quote from: 1RIG on July 11, 2017, 12:13:33 PM
I don't understand the hype or why people trust that airbnb shit
n

I'm not staying at some strangers fucking house.  Yuck

Exactly

Im not surprised when you're planning to stay w/ random white people across the globe