R Kelly holding women hostage in a sex cult?

Started by HUGO, July 17, 2017, 10:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn not "you know the situation that had happened that night I had went to meet R. Kelly"

I am screaming.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

SouravMay

this is a fckn mess. mona better get this bitch on Love & Hip Hop asap

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
B7

4 fucking k

This is so ghetto omg 😂 The way she's reading her dad fffff what kind of dick Bert got tf

Barbie Dangerous

Quote from: Margiela. on July 18, 2017, 07:10:37 PM
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn not "you know the situation that had happened that night I had went to meet R. Kelly"

I am screaming.
nxxbdbdbddddd

SouravMay

Stories like this let me know love & hip
Hop is actually based on reality. Cause this seems like a scene straight off that show.
B7

Barbie Dangerous

I'm just not understanding. Is he doing something illegal or is everyone upset at the situation?

ssw4919

"I'm happy where I am! :udontlookok: "

But can you go to and fro, sis?  Can you leave feely?  Visit family and friends?  Go shopping by yourself.  Tf?  :usureuok:

4 fucking k

It actually does sound like her parents encouraged the mess

sawayama

Quote from: BowDown on July 18, 2017, 07:19:24 PM
I'm just not understanding. Is he doing something illegal or is everyone upset at the situation?

:ermm:

4 fucking k

Barbie Dangerous

I usually have some sort of logic.
:nowgorl:

But seriously, these girls seem to be down with his erotic mess and enjoy the luxuries that come with it. I think it's repulsive but if they're all consenting adults..

XXX.

Quote from: Fuck you. on July 18, 2017, 07:02:02 PM

:omf:

Not them walking this girl to a park to give the illusion that she's free.  I'm screaming!  What kinda sex trafficking mess is this?

The more I see her, the more I'm convinced that she's being controlled & abused.