Tina Knowles: I Taught My Daughters ?From Day One? That Black Is Beautiful

Started by Ashley Bank$, July 29, 2017, 03:16:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: land of punt. on July 31, 2017, 04:17:04 PM
if she was biracial that woulda been cool and all but i don't see how that disqualified her from a Black event

snfsf
nsfn[o
sn[[n

n[o

bitch if u can't go to black girls rock why are u even at 106&Park... fn :plzstop:

luv keysh'

And is it me or did it seem like she had a chip on her shoulder too?

Like being fully black was not the TEA.

I always looked at her sideways after that.  :uhh:

RAY7

Keysh thought she was light skinned with "good hair"
that's what that was so she was sooo quick to claim a white father

Boomz

Quote from: GUCCI. on July 31, 2017, 04:10:30 PM

Y'all remember this mess?

Only to find out years later her father wasn't white. :kii:

n

Her attitude really is disgusting!
'Dfsdafkjffffffffffff

This IGNANT bitch!

Glenda

Quote from: land of punt. on July 31, 2017, 04:38:38 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on July 31, 2017, 04:31:40 PM
Quote from: land of punt. on July 31, 2017, 04:17:04 PM
if she was biracial that woulda been cool and all but i don't see how that disqualified her from a Black event

snfsf
nsfn[o
sn[[n

n[o

bitch if u can't go to black girls rock why are u even at 106&Park... fn :plzstop:

luv keysh'

And is it me or did it seem like she had a chip on her shoulder too?

Like being fully black was not the TEA.

I always looked at her sideways after that.  :uhh:
I just think she found new info on her identity and mismanaged it a bit.

her mother is really the one at fault.
"oh yeah  was probably that white guy i saw in the alley that night lolz. yeah u white lol italian, to be exact"

people trust stories from their family. they assume they'd know best. so i can't fault keysh'.
she seems very happy to know and be around her Black dvy.

!!!!!! You have to be careful with the stories your family tells you. Always fact check. My grandma insisted that we have Indian in our blood. She even told me "You aren't fully black. Your grandfather had Indian in him"  :plzstop: Unfortunately, I never knew my grandfather and I still don't know much about him. Anyways, some time down the road I take a DNA test and find out that I have no Indian or Native American in my blood whatsoever and what ever I'm mixed with is actually mostly European DNA.  :uhh: Love my grandma, but ch...

AIDS

!!!!

I'm not sure why she had so much pride in possibly being mixed. Her damn mother was a crack head who had no idea who her father was. Humble yourself sis

Glenda

Quote from: Fuck you. on July 31, 2017, 04:45:10 PM
!!!!

I'm not sure why she had so much pride in possibly being mixed. Her damn mother was a crack head who had no idea who her father was. Humble yourself sis

ommm

:omgwatshappening:

yummy

xcsfdc

Frankie was the one who convinced Keyshia that her father was some Italian man she fucked.

She thought Key' was mixed because she was her only lightskinned child. :kii:

yummy

Quote andrea lynn3 years ago
She is biracial alright. Her mom is black and her daddy is clear. She never seen him, talked to him, rode past his house. nothing. this ignorant bitch has not one clue who her daddy is. He could be a fucking Taliban for all she knows. Ugh I hate her 

GFDXCFSMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMSM

'drea omg

RAY7

That's true but the attitude she had about it was the issue
You don't see Halle or even Alicia doing this mess when someone calls them Black and they KNOW who their parents are
Keysh is ignorant and was doing the same thing Bow was

XXX.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 31, 2017, 04:46:31 PM
xcsfdc

Frankie was the one who convinced Keyshia that her father was some Italian man she fucked.

She thought Key' was mixed because she was her only lightskinned child. :kii:

:kii:

Which is hilarious, because Frankie was high out of her mind 24/7 turning tricks to whoever wanted to pay for that rotten pussy.  She just couldn't believe she had a light skin baby with "pretty hair".  And knew it had to be that one random white man she let bust it open.

And Keyshia loved that!

I'm not a black girl doe!

nnnnNNNNNnndndddds

AIDS

fdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfd

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Drais. on July 31, 2017, 03:49:32 PM
Quote from: GUCCI. on July 31, 2017, 03:27:59 PM
It's funny how black people are conditioned to believe that we just have to say BLACK when talking about ourselves.  What the hell is "African American"?  Stop.  I grew up around white people, and they always were throwing around their mess.

"Oh, I'm Norwegian with a little Irish!"

"I'm part Swedish, German, and a smidge of Serbian!"
:justabit:

But it's always an eye roll when black people rep and break down their mess.  What kinda self hate & ignorance?  Unfortunately, because of slavery, most of us don't know shit about where we come from.  So, I'm starting to appreciate people like Afro really trying to understand who they are and where their family lineage originates.

!!!!!!

Black people are just....ugh. The pits!

i think it's because for most AA's their heritage is a few hundred years old, but as for white Americans who claim Italian, French whatever their "Mixture" is more immediate

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 31, 2017, 04:48:08 PM
Quote andrea lynn3 years ago
She is biracial alright. Her mom is black and her daddy is clear. She never seen him, talked to him, rode past his house. nothing. this ignorant bitch has not one clue who her daddy is. He could be a fucking Taliban for all she knows. Ugh I hate her 

GFDXCFSMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMSM

'drea omg
That UGH I hate her :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Quote from: GUCCI. on July 31, 2017, 04:10:30 PM

Y'all remember this mess?

Only to find out years later her father wasn't white. :kii:

n

Her attitude really is disgusting!

Bdjdndndjdj

im mixed! But um being black is cool too I guess :udontlookok: