Is Nicki Minaj's 'Be Humble' Tweet Aimed at Taylor Swift?

Started by Lazarus, August 25, 2017, 10:48:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

fedswatchin

The way that all 4 of y'all will be on the 1st page when it debuts

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: OwnIt on August 25, 2017, 12:58:27 PM
Quote from: heir. on August 25, 2017, 12:55:14 PM
Talisa, you're not doing too much.

Clearly some people are just uncomfortable seeing me with any sort of "ally" in this thread.

But, even if every person in the thread were not seeing eye to eye with me, my stance still wouldn't change.

So, no one's being "saved". Not from anyone in here.
I didn't even look at it as saving you. I'm here in support of Nicki like I been doin :diddraispoot: but I do agree with you, this article is petty and you questioning the source when there wasn't one posted shouldn't have been blown up to be what these gorls assumed :dead:
s

Talisa I see what Tierra is saying tho!

Afro likes when ppl defend him, but he'll pop up with a "who wants cookies" the next time Tanna n Vonc are tagging you. Same with Ray!

And that's no shade to Afro, we're in a good space right now

I just have to speak my mind on it cause you're my lil sis now. And I've noticed. Don't get used bvy sis.

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

s

You're so damn sensitive :uhh:

I even put a disclaimer that we're good.

Am I not allowed to comment and be truthful?

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

s

now if I call you a big baby, I'm the bad guy
But you're being a big ..... crybaby

H.#.G.*.Z

MAY

Lazarus

Aalonso.

can we get back to stragging nicki and not each other

GRAND

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on August 25, 2017, 07:03:40 PM

Clearly some people are just uncomfortable seeing me with any sort of "ally" in this thread.

But, even if every person in the thread were not seeing eye to eye with me, my stance still wouldn't change.

I didn't even look at it as saving you. I'm here in support of Nicki like I been doin :diddraispoot: but I do agree with you, this article is petty and you questioning the source when there wasn't one posted shouldn't have been blown up to be what these gorls assumed :dead:
s

Afro likes when ppl defend him, but he'll pop up with a "who wants cookies" the next time Tanna n Vonc are tagging you. Same with Ray!

I just have to speak my mind on it cause you're my lil sis now. And I've noticed. Don't get used bvy sis.

in crying

Vonc2002

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on August 25, 2017, 07:03:40 PM

s

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw