VOCAL BATTLE: Tamar vs Beyonce

Started by MAY, October 07, 2015, 04:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

MAY

Quote from: Young on October 07, 2015, 11:07:43 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 07, 2015, 10:58:41 PM
I don't see how anyone could think tamar even belongs in the same sentence as Beyonce.  It's literally  like amateur hour vs a professional fckn singer

Faggot you are out of your black ass mind

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

MAY

Young & Vonc keep me cracking the fuck UP! bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

XXXI

Young

n

No they're all on the same playing field; but very different

BAPHOMET.

Young

Million.

MelMel

Wow Tamar lost like she did this week with her album sales!

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

I was gonna make this thread but with Bey's 1+1 and Muppet's King mess. I Stan for Bey down but idk guys these studio vocals on Calling All Hearts is kinda slaying a bit. Bey can't quite give some of these vocals. Like I couldn't picture Bey giving a Better Without You or Where You Wanna Be vocal. She used to in the early DC days but now not so much. She still slays.

Jon

LOONA.

Quote from: Phantom on October 07, 2015, 06:00:26 PM
Quote from: Young on October 07, 2015, 05:49:50 PM
If Tamar is ON

This proves the point. You never really have to say this about Beyonce. She stays on. Her control and consistency slay Tamar easily. Yeah sis lips, but its more a convenience thing, but we all KNOW she could if she needed to. Tamar is hit or miss. Consistently.

Young

Quote from: M ? I on October 08, 2015, 04:46:34 AM
I was gonna make this thread but with Bey's 1+1 and Muppet's King mess. I Stan for Bey down but idk guys these studio vocals on Calling All Hearts is kinda slaying a bit. Bey can't quite give some of these vocals. Like I couldn't picture Bey giving a Better Without You or Where You Wanna Be vocal. She used to in the early DC days but now not so much. She still slays.

!!!!

I love Bey but she has nevvvvvver made me cry
After all these years. Her vocals are near perfect but there's something deeper that is missing.

I agree with what u said about the Calling All Lovers part

garlic

Quote from: Young on October 08, 2015, 05:14:58 AM
Quote from: M ? I on October 08, 2015, 04:46:34 AM

!!!!

I love Bey but she has nevvvvvver made me cry
After all these years. Her vocals are near perfect but there's something deeper that is missing.

I agree with what u said about the Calling All Lovers part

ch please